TikTok is an incredible platform to grow followers more than other social media platforms but it still requires strategy. Keep reading till the end and I’ll share how to add a clickable website link to TikTok Bio. Plus I’ll be sharing some amazing tips and tricks to grow your TikTok account faster.
How to add a link to your TikTok bio
You need to open your TikTok app and follow these steps, to all a link to your TikTok bio.
How do I put a clickable link on TikTok?
- Open the profile and click on the three dots.
- Go to “manage account” and “switch to a pro account.” Because to add a clickable website link to TikTok bio you need to switch to “pro.”
- Switching from a personal account to a Pro account will take some time.
- TikTok will ask you to select an account type; i.e. “creator” or “business” click on “creator.”
- Then TikTok will ask you to “choose a category,” and you can choose it according to your content type. Select your “Gender” and now your account is “Pro.”
Add a clickable link to TikTok bio
Now you can add a clickable website link to your TikTok bio easily. When you open your profile and click on “Edit Profile,” you will see the option “Website.” Here you can add a Clickable website link to your TikTok bio.
Read more about; Facebook Dating Not Showing Up 2022: iPhone and Android.
I’m unable to put a link in my TikTok bio?
Sometimes after going through all the process you may still not be able to add a link to your TikTok bio but this is very rare. If you are still unable to add a link, follow these steps.
- Again open your profile and click on three dots.
- Open “manage accounts” and “switch to a business account.”
- TikTok will again ask you to select an account type and follow the steps I’ve mentioned earlier.
- After that again click on “Edit Profile” and you will see the “Add Your Website” option, now you should be able to add a clickable website link to your TikTok bio.
How to Grow on TikTok
As I’ve mentioned above you need a strategy to grow on TikTok and I’ll be sharing the best TikTok tips and tricks to grow your account in TikTok.
TikTok Tips and Tricks
Make sure to read the article till the end because I’ll be sharing my “Number One Tip” to grow on the TikTok account super-fast.
How often should I post on TikTok?
This is a common question when it comes to uploading content on TikTok and different people and different theories. According to my research, if you want to grow on TikTok you need to upload 4 to 8 times a day.
This is not too much because we are talking about a 7 to 15-second video, this is because when you upload this much content it will reach a different type of people and that is how you will grow your account super-fast.
How do you grow popular on TikTok?
When it comes to uploading content, don’t upload the same thing every day. Sometimes use content like teaching, art, culture, or business tips, or sometimes use your skills to entertain people.
TikTok Tricks and Tips
Use different topics in your daily videos, but here the content of your topic is different but you are one thing that is very common in your video. Your video is bringing people back to your profile.
When you are posting this frequently, you are allowing yourself to reach different types of people. This will help you grow your account on TikTok very fast.
How do you grow TikTok naturally?
To grow TikTok naturally, you need to keep your app up-to-date, and “A Pro Tip” any time TikTok introduces a brand new feature use it. This goes for all social media platforms. So every time you see a brand new feature use it, TikTok will push you even further and your account will grow naturally.
Which time is best to post?
The best time to post on TikTok is whenever you see sometimes trending, post about it and “How do you know if something is trending?”
When you are scrolling and see the same content over and over again, it means it is a trending topic on TikTok. The reason is that everybody is doing it and will help you reach more people to grow on TikTok.
Pro Tip to grow faster on TikTok
If you want a sudden development to grow on TikTok, “go live” while you are working because the audience loves to see the behind, and there is no extra effort in it.