Generally, on iPhones, iPad, in Macbooks the Calendar App is already installed. The Calendar App has various versions also. The Calendar app for Apple TV is one of the most user-friendly.
Get Calendar App On Apple Tv
If you want to get the calendar app on your Apple TV then there are two options for you. These are the following
Option 1:Get Calendar Link Using iPhone or iPad
- First, you need to open the calendar app on your iPhone or iPad
- From the bottom of the screen click on the Calendars
- From the iCloud option click on the Info and get the Calendar that you want to display
Moving down and enable the Public Calendar and click to share the Link
Now you can paste this link using the Remote of Apple TV and start your Calendar App.
Option 2: get the Calendar URL from iCloud.com
- From your laptop or desktop, open the dashboard and enter the URL iCloud.com
- Now click on the calendar icon
- You see a list of calendars left side of the screen, click on the Share button on the calendar which you want to export
- From the Calendar share Popup, click on the Public Calendar Option
- A link will Appear
- Using the Remote of Apple TV, paste this link on the Dashboard of Apple TV.
Is there a Calendar app for Apple TV?
Yes, there is a calendar app for your Apple TV you will get it from the App Store. You plan your event by using your TV.
How do I Show the Calendar on my Apple TV screen?
From the iCloud section, click on the info button from the right of the calendar which you want to add to the dashboard. Moving down to enable the public Calendar. Click on the Share Link button. Now use the remote of Apple TV to paste the link in Dashboard and get the Calender.
Also, read about; How to Fix Apple TV App Problem Loading Content: Complete Guide 2022.
Does Apple TV have a Calendar widget?
yes, it will install by default, when you install the DayView on Apple TV. you can see the date, time, current weather of the day, and so on. Additionally, you can see news headlines and calendar events.
How do I add a Calendar to my Apple TV Home Screen?
If the calendar is not on the Home screen, then you can add a shortcut to the calendar.
- Open the App Drawer
- Select the Calendar app and hold it
- Drag the app to your Apple TV home screen
- Drop the app where you want
How to Display iCal on my TV?
Click on the setting and sharing, when you are in the calendar settings, move down and find the Public address in iCal format. Now Copy the Calender Address and enter it into the On sign TV Calendar App.
In the end, a Calender is a useful thing in your daily routine. With the help of a calendar, you can manage many things like events, etc. You can also add the Calendar App on Apple TV. Although there is a proper process for this. But it is very easy to add the calendar to your Apple TV dashboard. You can see the weather, day, time, etc on the Dashboard.