If you are bored with watching the same themes and colors of the icons on our iPhone. And want to change the color of your apps on your iPhone. Then Yes, you can easily customize your iPhone apps by clicking and selecting the color.
We are going to tell you how you can change the color of your apps on your Phone. If you want to change your battery color do check this article.
What are the steps to change the color of your apps on your iPhone?
Following are the steps which you can follow to change the color of your apps on iPhone.
- Firstly, download the desired app from the app store. Click on “Shortcuts app”.
- Then you have to tap on the plus sign in the right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on “add action”.
- On the top, in the search bar write “Open app”.
- Then select and Choose the app which you want to change. You can select any of the apps. For example safari.
- Click on the three (3) dots in the right corner. Write the name of your shortcut.
- Now, click on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Then you have to search for the picture which you want to place.
- Once you have found the picture, save it to photos. For saving a picture you have to tap and hold on the picture and ” Select” add to photos.
- Now, go back to the Shortcut app and click the green colored icon. Now, Choose Photo and select the desired picture.
- Lastly, Change the name of the Shortcut.
- Finally, Click Add on the top right corner.
By using these steps, it will change the icon color on the iPhone. So, you can easily make your iPhone app of different colors. Click Here for more about Colors on iPhone.
How can I change the battery color of my iPhone?
You can change the battery color through the display of your iPhone.Obviously, You can change the colors of the battery icon to black and white. Below are the steps
Open the Settings of your iPhone or Mac.
Tap on Display & Brightness
Now, scroll down the screen and click on the Display & Brightness option.
Now, choose the mode whether it can be Light or Dark.
Frequently Asked Questions to change the color of apps on your iPhone
How can I make my iPhone apps of different colors ios 14
By following these steps
- Open Settings from the app home page.
- Tap on Edit under the App icon & color.
- Now use the Update app dialog box to select a different app icon.
- Select color.
How to change my folder colors on my iPhone?
You cannot change the colors of the folder. Also, you cannot change the icon of the folders.
Can I change app icons?
Click and hold the app icon until a popup appears on the screen. Select “Edit”. A popup window will appear which shows you the app icon as well as the application’s name. If you want to choose a different icon, tap on the app icon.
Where can I get iPhone themes?
You can get free iPhone themes from the Apple Store. It has more than 300 themes with such a variety.
How to change the color of your apps on iPhone to pink?
Open your Shortcuts app and click on the shortcut you want to make pink. Then, click on the icon beside the shortcut name and open the Color Swatch. Choose the pink color from swatches and save it by tapping done.
Related Article: How Can You Change The Color Of Your Apps On Android?
This article shows quick steps on how to change the color of your apps on your iPhone. Below are the quick steps
- Click on “Color” and select the color that you want on your icon.
- Click on “Glyph” and choose the symbol.
- If there is no option, choose the closest match and tap “Done”
Pro Tip: You can also download free icon packs or individual icons if you don’t have any present icon images.
Also, you can change the color of your battery by following the above-mentioned steps. If you have any questions in your mind do tell us in the comment section. We will surely cover it in the next article. Hit the like button if this article is helpful for you.