How to make an Alibaba account, many users as buyers take this question very casually because this is just simple as signing up. Making an effective profile on Alibaba is very important because Alibaba is full of manufacturers and suppliers from all around the world.
How to Make an Alibaba Account
Moreover, they don’t usually respond to no-serious buyers. So you must have an effective profile whenever you are ordering something from a manufacturer. As they visit your profile before replying to you back.
- How to create an Alibaba buyer account
- How to set up an Alibaba account
- How to register an Alibaba account
- Tips for buying on Alibaba
- Alibaba tips and tricks
- Tips for ordering from Alibaba
How to create an Alibaba buyer account
- Once you open the official website on Alibaba, click on “sign-in/ join free.” After that, you will see this page, follow the following steps to make an Alibaba account.
- Your country will be selected by default.
- To select the trade role select “Buyer.”
- Enter your email address and select your “log in” password.
- In company make, if you have a legal company enter its name, if you don’t have a legal company enter any name that comes to your mind.
- Enter your full name in the following boxes and enter your phone number.
- Accept all Alibaba member agreements and click on “agree and accept.”
You’ll be asked to enter a confirmation code and you’ll receive that in your email.
How to set up an Alibaba account
- Now your account has been created, to make an effective Alibaba account, click on the “My Alibaba.” Then you’ll see your Alibaba account now click on “my profile.”
- The first thing on your profile is your email address, as you can see in the picture it is already verified due to the confirmation code. If you have a website you can add your website’s link, you can add your social links like Facebook or Twitter to make your profile effective or real.
- In the company information, must try to add most of the information. It’s not necessary but to make your profile look real and amazing try to add most of the information Alibaba is asking you.
- The same thing applies to sourcing information. Keep in mind that this information is for the seller whenever you order something on Alibaba. The seller will visit your profile and if he thinks it’s for real, he will keep in touch with you. Plus must add your original profile picture.
Tips for buying on Alibaba
First thing is to tell the Alibaba website, where you want the shipment, and tell your country. Once you add the keyword about your product type. The most important thing is “supplier type.”
- Must click on “trade insurance” and “verified supplier” whenever you are ordering from Alibaba. These two are very important for you to understand.
- If you click on “Trade insurance,” Alibaba will take responsibility for the following things before you place your order.
- Guarantee of product quality.
- Payment guarantee.
- On-time shipment guarantee.
- “Verified suppliers” are those suppliers who are verified by Alibaba itself. Alibaba sent its team to the manufacturer’s factory to verify if all the documents and certificates the supplier uploaded on Alibaba is true or not.
Because there are many scammers on Alibaba so must click on “Trade insurance” and “Verified supplier” before placing an order. These tips for buying on Alibaba will help you to get the original product.
Alibaba tips and tricks
- Once you click on the product you like, you can now see its title and more details. If you’re buying on large scale, you have the option of buying “samples of the product.” Samples are very important because you can check if the product is right for you or not.
- Each product has a “customize logo” which means if you are buying on large scale, you can change the logo according to your design. You can also do “customize packing” according to your design.
- This is good for you, if you are in the business of “private labeling,” on Alibaba “customize logo” and “customize packing” is very good for your business.
- Keep in mind, never give money directly to the supplier, and always keep the transactions within Alibaba, that way if you don’t like the quality of the product. You can return it to the supplier and claim your money from Alibaba. But this method is only good for you if the supplier has the tag of “trade assurance.”
- If you like a product and want to buy it, never click on “chat now” because big manufacturers and suppliers often don’t give a reply to chat.
- Always click on “contact supplier” to get a serious answer from the supplier and fill all your requirement and slipping method.
- An important thing before placing an order is the “trade term.” Trade term means whenever a supplier sent you a product, it always includes different types of taxes like custom tax or shipping tax, etc. One of you must pay these taxes don’t worry about any of them.
- Always select “Delivery Duty Paid” i.e. DDP because in this trade turn all the taxes and rent of your product will be paid by the supplier.
After adding all the details about your product click on “send inquiry now” Alibaba will ask you about “more recommendations.”
Add the “quantity needed” put all the details carefully and “submit RFQ.”
Tips for ordering from Alibaba
- Now everything you can tell about the product is complete, and you’re just waiting for the supplier to answer your request. Click on the “messages” option have you’ll receive a computer-generated message if your profile isn’t complete according to Alibaba’s standard.
- All the negotiations about your product will be discussed here with the supplier. Everything includes rates, shipping methods, trade terms, and product quality.
- “Always keep in mind,” keep all purchasing details in the chatbox of the Alibaba website. Because if you there is a fault in your product, and you want to return it. Alibaba will check the message conversation to see if it’s the supplier’s fault or not.
“Start order,” you’ll see trade “insurance protection,” and add your shipping address and you’re good to go.
Now you know, how to make an Alibaba account that looks very effective and real. Plus with these tips for ordering from Alibaba, I hope you will be able to purchase the product according to your need. This way you’ll be safe from the scammers.