Generally, Most of us want to enjoy a show or movie on a big screen. And, we all have different types of devices. But, I don’t know. Whether to plug in the cable or not to make a connection between the iPhone and Smart TV. Here, I will provide you with information about how to mirror iPhone to LG smart tv.
You can easily make a connection by using Google Home and AirDroid apps. I mostly use the AirDroid app due to its amazing features.
In this article, you will learn how to mirror iPhone to LG smart tv by using different apps. Also, you will learn the reason why your iPhone is not mirroring your LG Smart TV.
What are the Methods Used to Mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV?
Following are the two methods that will help you how to mirror the iPhone to LG smart tv.
Using Google Home
- Firstly, keep in mind that your Chromecast is connected to Google Home. Now, search your Chromecast on your Screen after you’ve connected it to Google Home.
- Further, in the Google Home app, connect your app accounts to your Google account. Click + (Plus) > Videos > Hulu > Link > enter your login credentials > and click Link Account to set up Hulu casting, for example:
- If it is unavailable, download and open the desired app on your iPhone. Link your account and enter your username and password.
- Lick on the Cast symbol once you’ve chosen a show or movie to watch.
- After that, choose your Chromecast device name from the drop-down option to begin casting.
- Lastly, to stop casting to Chromecast, click on the Cast icon and select Disconnect to return to this list.
Using AirDroid App
By using the AirDroid Cast, everyone can save time by not installing any app on their TV as long as the browser is working. It is faster than other apps.
Follow these steps to screen mirror using AirDroid Cast:
- First, you have to install AirDroid Cast on your iPhone.
- Open AirDroid Cast on TV.
- Start Screen Mirroring. After some minutes, it will be screen mirrored.
What is the Method for Using AirPlay to Mirror an iPhone to LG Smart TV?
With AirPlay 2, Apple has enhanced AirPlay’s compatibility including TVs from LG, Samsung, and other Apple devices. This app is supported on LG TVs (without Apple TV). The AirPlay feature is only available on LG TVs manufactured after 2019.
If AirPlay doesn’t work on your LG TV, it doesn’t support it. Moreover, it doesn’t support the app. which means your LG TV has an old model before 2019. To activate AirPlay on your LG TV, don’t use an HDMI cable or adapter.
Steps to connect to use AirPlay
- Press the Home button from your TV remote.
- A menu will appear on the screen. Go to the Home Dashboard and click ‘AirPlay.’
- After clicking AirPlay, you’ll see the Wi-Fi name, TV name, and AirPlay and HomeKit settings on the screen.
- Set AirPlay and HomeKit by clicking on them.
- Turn on AirPlay and it will start mirroring.
Related article; Peacock App on LG TV: How to use, Complete Streaming Details 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions About iPhone to LG Smart TV?
What is the Best Way to Cast from iPhone to LG TV?
Using Airplay on an LG Smart TV, make sure both of your devices are connected to the same wifi network. Select the Airplay icon from the LG TV control center menu, and enter the code on the screen. In the end, your connection will be complete.
How can I Connect an iPhone to LG Smart tv Without Wifi?
The Apple Lightning Connector connects your iPhone’s bottom port to an HDMI cable. Now, connect the device to your phone’s Lightning port and attach an HDMI cable to your TV. Insert the HDMI cable into the Lightning Connector and your screen is mirroring your TV.
Are LG Models AirPlay 2 Compatible?
LG Models created before 2019, don’t support AirPlay 2.
Where can I Get a Free App for Screen Mirroring?
Google Home is a free screen mirroring app. You can get it from the Apple Store. It has a casting option that enables you to reflect your smartphone to a larger screen.
In this article, you will learn how to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. By using 2 apps which are following
- Using Google Home
- Using the AirDroid App.
Pro Tip: Always connect LG tv to iphone by using the same wifi network.
So, if you want to know how to mirror your iPhone using the AirDrop app, do read the above article. Also, if you have any related questions related to the article, do tell me in the comment section. Moreover, I will help you find the solution in the next article. Lastly, give a big thumbs up, if you like my article.