If you are thinking, you want to leave your Android Phone and move to Apple. But you are facing difficulty in how to transfer apps from android to iPhone. However, it seems hard to transfer all your data from Android to iOS. But it is possible by using different apps.
Desired Features to Transfer Apps from Android to iPhone
Here is an aspect that evaluates which app you can transfer from Android to iPhone.
It’s your wish, that you can transfer every bit of data from Android to iOS. Sometimes you want to share some photos or contacts. So, make sure, you will choose the app that covers all the information.
Permission and Privacy
It also depends on app privacy, which data they allow to transfer from one device to another.
Type of Connection
If you want to transfer an app from one device to another, sometimes it needs wifi connection, Bluetooth, or a USB cable.
Direct Transfer of Apps
Although some apps permit you to directly transfer them using a computer.
Related Article; If You Don’t know these Hidden Android Features Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later.
How to transfer Apps from Android to iPhone?
Before starting the transferring process, make sure that your android phone and iPhone connect with the wifi connection. So, now you can follow the below instructions and transfer the file from Android to iPhone.
- Turn on your iPhone and go to the Apps and Data of Setup
- After that select, the option Move Data from Android
- You need to install the app Move to iOS app from the Android play store
- Now open the app which you installed
- After That, from the iPhone tap on Continue
- On the iPhone screen, you can see a Code
- Further, enter the code on Android Phone
- So, now Tap and Continue from your Android Phone
- Finally, the set Up is automatically installed free apps from Android to the App store,
However, using this method you can transfer most of the data like photos, contact, videos, and calendars. Although some apps do not transfer, they are not compatible with the iPhone play store.
How to Transfer All apps from android to iPhone?
If you have a Samsung, pixel, or One Plus smartphone and transfer data to an iPhone. You need to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Android Device and Tap on the Playstore
- Go to the installed apps
- Check on all apps or select all
- After that, download the app on the apple app store
- Finally, all your android apps might be installed on the iPhone
However, it is impossible to install all the apps on iPhones because some apps are not compatible with the iPhone.
Using different Apps to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
You can transfer the data from Android to iPhone using different Apps. These are the following apps and their methods to transfer Data from android to iPhone.
Move to iOS
It is a free app and iPhone solution to transfer data from Android to iOS. This method is used when you are setting up a new iPhone. To get this app you just need to open the play store of your android phone and download the Move to iOS app.
With the help of this app, you can transfer data in a few minutes. Using the below instruction you can easily transfer your data from Android to iPhone.
- First, take your new iPhone and go to the Apps and Data settings
- Select move Data from Android
- Now install the app Move to iOS on your Android phone
- Open the Application on both devices and Tap on Continue
- You will see a 12-digit code on the screen of Android and now enter the same code on iPhone
- Finally, you can transfer all the files from Android to iPhone
With the help of the app Move to iOS, You can transfer files
Abstract of Move to iOS App
- Efficient and fast
- No PC required
- Wifi Transfer
- Only Available for new initial setup of iPhone
Download Click here
You can also use this app to transfer contacts From Android to iPhone.this app is for Windows PC and connects Android and iPhone to transfer the contact. Although Move to iOS is also used for contact transfer, you can also use this app without worrying about losing data. With the help of this app, you can quickly transfer contact.
You need to follow the below instructions to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Get the software of Contact Transfer on PC, and Also Android from the Google Play store
- Open the software on your Pc and select the devices, Tap on continue
- You need to connect your devices, on your Android open the app, and Scan the QR code on your Computer. After that, connect the iPhone with a USB cable to your PC. After that, click on Continue.
- Now Click on the Contact which you want to wish.
- Click on the transfer
Abstract of Contact Transfer
- A free trial is available
- For USB and wifi connection
- Extra features
- Versatile app
- Software available for window PC
- You can use this after iphone Setup
- Easy transfer of Data
Download App here
SHAREit is a great tool for transferring data from Android to iPhone. This app is available for Android, Mac, Windows, and iPhone. It is a speedy app. However, it also depends on your connection. Below are the instructions on how to use this app.
First, Download the app SHAREit on Android from Google play and iPhone from the App store.
- Firstly, confirm that both devices connect with the same devices
- Open the app on both devices
- From Android open the app SHARE it and select the files which you want to send and clock on next to proceed
- Now open the app on iPhone and receive the files from android to iphone
- Finally, iPhone is visible on Android devices, from Android, select the iPhone to start transferring the files
Abstract of SHAREit
- Free app
- You can transfer videos, photos, and music
- You will require wifi, Bluetooth, location service, and GPS
- It has multiple application
Download the App here
It is an app that has distinctive features. However, the droid transfer app is used to transfer files from Android to a PC. With the help of this tool, you can transfer almost all kinds of data. Further, you can also transfer call logs, music, etc.
You can use this app to transfer data from android to PC but not directly transfer to iPhone. Follow the below steps to transfer the data from Android to iPhone.
- Install the app on PC and Android
- Now connect your Android phone using wifi or a USB cable to a PC
- After that click on the music section
- Tap on the Sync iTunes button
- Now Copy Track to iTunes to copy the tracks from Android to the iTunes library on PC
- Connect your iPhone with a USB and connect with the PC and open iTunes
- Finally, from iPhone open the music header, now set sync settings to select music that you like to sync from iTunes to iPhone
Abstract of Droid Transfer
- Wifi and USB connection
- More features and versatile
- Transfer data from Android to Pc
- Software available for window PC
- Free trial available for this app
Download Click here
Frequently Asked Question About Transfer Apps From Android to iPhone
How to transfer Whatsapp Chats From Android to iPhone?
You can follow the below instructions to transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone
- First, you need to download the Move to iOS app on your Android
- Launch the app and follow the instructions
- You will see a code on an iphone and enter that code on the Android
- Now Tap on the continue and follow screen instructions
- From your screen select the Whatsapp
- Wait for a while until android prepared Whatsapp data for transferring and you shall sign out when preparing is done
- Click on the Next and return to the Move to iOS app
- Click on Continue to transfer data from android to iPhone, and wait for a while until Move to iOS completes the transferring data
- Now on your new phone install the latest version of Whatsapp
- Open the Whatsapp and log in with the same number used in an old device
- Click to Start
- Lastly, complete the activation process and your old chat will appear on your new device
How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone
You need to follow the below steps to transfer files from Android to iPhone
- Firstly, From Android Phone Install the Move to iOS
- So, After installation is complete open the app
- Now Back to your iPhone
- Moreover, Click Continue from Android Phone Move App
- Code will appear on iPhone
- Enter that code on your Android phone
- Finally, you can transfer files from android to iPhone
How to Share Photos From Android to iPhone
You can transfer your Photos from Android to your iPhone by following the below instructions
- First, open Google Photos on your Android Phone
- You need to sign in to your Google account
- Further, Click on Backup
- Now select the High quality or original
- Now Click to confirm
- After that, install Google photos on iPhone
- Click to start
- A message will Appear on the Screen
- Click on Continue
- Lastly, Click No Thanks, and to finish the setup, your photos download from Android to iPhone.
How to Share Music From Android to iPhone?
You can use the SHAREit app to transfer Music from Android to iPhone
- Install the SHAREit app on both devices
- After that connect both devices with the same wifi
- Launch App on Android phone
- Select the Song and click to send it
- Now open the app on your iPhone and tap to receive
- Finally, From Android send the song and find the iPhone name on your screen, and tap on it. All the music transfers to iPhone
How to Share Contacts from Android to iPhone?
Many apps are available to transfer your Android data to the iPhone. You can select the best app for this purpose. Use the Move to iOS app to share the Contacts from Android to iOS.
- You need to i9nstall the Move to iOS on Android from the Google Play store
- Launch the app and Tap on Continue
- You can see a greeting message Agree with the terms and conditions and start transferring the Contacts
In this article, you will learn in detail how to transfer apps from Android to iPhone. So, using different apps you can share or transfer all your android data to your iPhone. Although some apps cannot transfer, because they are not permitted or compatible with the iPHone.