Snapchat is a marvelous platform that has addicted its users through the feature of sending snaps. The streaks feature has allowed you to make a lot of friends with one snap per day. Sometimes we want to get notified quickly when the other person has sent a snap yet get the notifications delayed. So here is the complete guide to turning on Snapchat notifications in 2023.
If you want to get quick notifications of the Snapchat streak and posts. Then you need to learn the procedure to turn on Snapchat notifications. The procedure to get the notification about the activities of your friends is not difficult but you need to know the guidelines. The complete procedure and its details are here:
Turn On Snapchat Notifications – Step-By-Step Procedure
If you want to remain active about a celebrity or a specific person then you need to learn how to enable notifications on Snapchat. The procedure is simple hence we have explained two prominent solutions for it here:
Using Mobile Settings
The procedure through which you can turn on the Snapchat notification from the mobile settings is written in the details here:
- Head towards the “settings” option and choose “notifications”.
- Scroll down until you find the option of “Snapchat” and tap on it.
- It’s time to turn on the notifications by selecting the “allow notifications” toggle.
Through Snapchat, Settings
Snapchat has specifications through which you can turn on the notification. You just need to follow this procedure to turn on the notifications through Snapchat settings:
- First, you need to open up the Snapchat account and head towards your profile icon present at the upper left side of the screen.
- Then choose the settings icon that is present on the upper right side.
- After that, move down to the option of “notifications” and tap on it.
- Select the “enable notifications” option that is present in the green button.
- Locate the “settings” from a complete list and press the “notifications” to turn it on.
- It’s time to turn on the toggle by selecting the “allow notifications” button.
Click here to read more about Snapchat.
FAQs About Snapchat Notifications
How To Turn Off Snapchat Notifications?
Select the gear icon present on the profile screen when you open up the settings. Choose the notifications option. Then uncheck the option which says enable notifications.
How To Turn On Notifications For Snapchat?
To turn on the notifications the procedure is here:
- Open up Snapchat and select the profile icon.
- Choose the gear icon and head toward the notifications option.
- Select the enable notifications option and then you need to customize your notification.
How To Enable Snapchat Notification?
From the Snapchat account go to your account and then open up the settings. When he chooses the notification then it’s upon you to have the desired setting of the notifications.
Why Is My Snapchat Notification Not Working?
Open up the settings and then head towards the general option. Choose the option of “background app refresh”. Move down to the Snapchat option. When the toggle is on, the background app will refresh the entire data and hence work on the notifications.
Read more; How to fix Facebook dating not showing up the issue in 2023?
Snapchat is a wide platform that allows you to remain connected with your friends and family just with one streak. It is important to get the notification of the streak so that you will remain active. We have explained two procedures through which you can turn in notifications:
Pro-Tips for you
- Turning on the notification through mobile settings.
- Turn on the notification through Snapchat settings.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned procedures would be a guiding light for you. The guideline is to learn the procedure to turn on Snapchat notifications. If you want to learn any other procedure then do let us know in the comments section.