Generally, When you start your new Apple TV you need to pair the Apple remote with the TV. You find a remote in the box that automatically connects with the TV as you start the TV. However, if your Apple TV remote is not working or you are facing any issues. for instance, First, you need to charge it with the USB provided in the box.
So, After reading this article you will easily connect your remote to your Apple TV. If your Apple TV remote is not working properly then you need to fix the issue in different ways. Apple TV remote also known as the Siri remote. Here, we provide you with the method to connect the Apple TV remote or pair the apple remote to the 4th generation.
Read more about;
Following is the simple and easy method to connect the Apple tv remote.
- You need to go to the settings and select the General
- From the Apple TV “Menu” select “RemoteS”
- Now click on the “Pair Apple Remote”
- You successfully pair the Apple Remote.
- Now your Apple TV accepts the commands from the pairing remote.
How to Connect the Apple tv Remote
Point your Remote in front of your TV. Make sure it has a distance of 3 inches. In this way, you need to press the power and volume button for 5 seconds. If you receive a notification then place your remote on the top of the Apple TV. And complete the pairing process to pair the Apple remote.
Why Is My Apple Tv Remote Not Working?
If you find that your Apple TV remote is not working then you need to recharge it. Charge your remote for 30 minutes with a USB cable or USB charger. However, If you have the Apple remote then replace their batteries. Switch off your tv and wait for 6 seconds then switch it on.
How do I set up the Remote to the Apple TV?
You need to follow the following instructions to pair the Apple remote
- Point your remote to the Apple TV.
- Your remote must be from three inches of Apple TV
- Press and hold back and volume up.
- You’ll do it for 5 seconds
- If you see any notification, then put your remote on apple TV for pairing
Method to Active The Apple TV Remote
For this purpose, to pair Apple remote you need to follow the instructions:
- Go to the control center
- Tap on the Apple remote
- Click on your Apple TV from the list
- And get the code and follow the provided instructions
How to Connect the Phone to Apple tv Without Remote
For this purpose you can do the following steps:
- For this, your wifi and Bluetooth must be on, on your iOS device.
- Switch on the Apple TV
- The startup screen appears, you need to touch your ios device to the Apple TV box
- Follow the instruction which appears on the screen and the device
- Your Apple TV gets a new access
- Do I need to recharge my Apple TV Remote?
If you have the Siri remote then there are rechargeable batteries inside of the remote. You’ll find a notification appears on the screen when the remote battery needs to be recharged.
How to Join an iPhone to an Apple tv
You need to open the control center
- Click on the Apple remote
- Select your Apple TV from the given list
- Follow the instruction which appears on the screen, and enter the four-digit code on your iOS device.
Is it possible to Charge TV remote Battery?
You need to connect the lighting cable to the lightning port at the bottom of the remote. And, connect the other USB to the Apple power Adapter. However, If you have the Siri remote then it will take 3 hours to charge it.
Why is my Apple Remote not Working?
Firstly, If the Apple TV remote is not working then you need to recharge it. Secondly, You need to replace the batteries of the remote. Thirdly, Turn off your TV for 6 seconds and turn it on.
Finally, When you are going to use an Apple TV then it automatically pair the Apple Remote with the Apple TV. But, if it is not pairing then you can easily pair it with the TV. Follow the Above Strategies that must be helpful for you to pair the remote with your Apple TV.