The privacy policies apply only to online activities and are valid for you to access the information we provide on our website. If you have more questions about our privacy, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. <link> our website may link to an external website, please keep in mind that we are not responsible for the type of content they are uploading on their sites.
The BBC NEWS TECH websites collect information for the following reasons.
- To provide personalized services unique to specific users.
- To help us review the services we offer, according to your needs.
- To give you the “UP TO DATES” about TECH news.
- Users are free to refuse our request for personal information. If you are here to read our content, be our guest.
So these are the main reasons and for the benefits of our users. Please read these before you subscribe to the Newsletters. After subscription, you will receive daily updates through e-mail.
- “Your privacy, our Responsibility.” Protecting your privacy is our primary responsibility and we will do our best to do our job by using security technology.
- We’ll respect your privacy, after receiving your information, we’ll only use it to send you daily update on the world as you can see on our website.
- All the content on our website is original and every solution on the side is the result of your question. (Asked in the comment section)
- All things aside, it is your choice to receive daily updates, after you’ve subscribed to the newsletter.
- We will collect personal user detail only when we have legitimate business reasons.
- We don’t share any personal information with any other third party, except when required by the law.