Generally, You can avoid some calls or you need to set up a voice call system. It is very simple and easy to send all calls to voicemail on android. With the help of the voicemail, if you have not received any call then you allow the person to leave a voice message. And you will get this message into your voice mailbox.
- Send all calls to voicemail
- How to send all calls to voicemail android
- How to send incoming calls to voicemail
- Send the call to voicemail on android
If you want to set up the voicemail on your Android then it will take just 10 minutes. You can follow the below steps to set up the voicemail.
- Go to the Phone App
- Click on the three dots and go to the settings
- Select the Call
- From call settings, you will select Call forwarding. Here you can find several options selected according to your need.
In this way, you can set up voice call messages. When you do it, you do not need to check who called you. You just go to the voicemailbox and check the message. if you think it is important to call back that if not then you avoid this.
Read more about: 10 Must-Have Android Apps Play Store is not Suggesting You.
Send All Calls to Voicemail on Android
You just need to take the following instructions. Although the settings depend on your Android device or its version. But general following steps are involved in it.
- Go to the Settings of your Phone
- Tap on the Call settings
- Select the voicemail
- You can find here an option to set up a voice mailbox
How to Send all Calls to Voicemail
For this, the following instructions may be helpful for you.
For Android users 2x.
- First, you need to go to the contact information, then select the personal contact. Who you will want to send directory in voicemailbox.
- Click on the menu button and select the option.
- You will see a box on the screen tick it.
For Android Users 4.0 +
- Open the contact number of the person to who you want to directly send the voicemail.
- Touch the three-dot button and go to the settings
- After clicking on it, you will see “All calls to voicemailbox” tick it.
How to Send Incoming Calls to Voicemail on Android
- You need to open the contact number of the specific person
- After that click on the three-dot buttons
- Tap the box which allows you to All calls to the voice mailbox.
With the help of this method, you can easily send incoming calls to your voicemail.
Send the Call to Voicemail on Android
If you want to send the call to voicemailbox on android then you will follow the below instructions.
- Firstly you go to the phone number of the specific person from the contact information.
- Secondly, Tap on the three-dot buttons
- Finally, you will reach the option to check all calls to voicemailbox.
So in this way, you can be done with the process. It is very simple and easy
In the end, you can easily set up the voicemail box for your contact and other telemarketers also. So, if you do not receive the call then they leave a voice message for you in your mailbox. When you have spare time or you want to check then listen to the voice messages from your voicemailbox.