With the help of Xfinity stream, you can watch shows. You can now get easy access to Xfinity stream on Apple tv, it is a very simple and easy process. For this purpose, you can log in with your Xfinity subscription and stream your favorite shows. It will give you access to 250 live channels.
You can also watch thousands of different shows and movies through the Xfinity library. This App will track you and where you leave the show they will continue from there. It will also give you access to record your favorite shows and watch them later.
Comcast released this app in October 2021. You can watch this app through Apple TV. You can watch your favorite shows very easily. In the future UI will give you the platform that this app is already available on Apple TV.
Who Can Use The Xfinity Stream App
For instance, if you are an Xfinity subscriber then you will get access to the Xfinity stream TV. you will not pay any additional charges or costs. If you are not a subscriber then you will see the limited programs.
For Xfinity stream TV you must have an internet connection. Without this, you do not get access to the Stream App. When you subscribe to Xfinity, you can watch different programs. For watching shows on Xfinity TV, you need a wifi connection or a 3G, or 4G connection.
If you are using the App on your mobile then you must meet the same requirements. You must have the Xfinity ID and password to register the device to your account. You can easily set up the Xfinity App with the given instructions.
Devices Which Support the Xfinity Stream app
Generally, Android devices 5.0 and later are compatible with the Xfinity tv app. For this, you’ll go to the Google Play app, download the App version 6.9.0, and later. You can easily set up the Xfinity tv app on your Android.
For iOS, all the devices 13.0 and the latter are compatible with the Xfinity App. For getting the app, you need to go to the Apple App Store and download the version of app 6.9.1. And, set up the app on your iOS device.
Here is the list of some devices which are not supported by the Xfinity App.
- Nook Devices
- Windows Phones and Tablets
- Android TV
- Apple Watch
If you are an Amazon device user then you need to download the latest version of the Xfinity from the app store.
Method to Set Up Xfinity Stream App for Apple TV
The Setup of the Xfinity app is very simple and easy. The interface of the Xfinity Stream app is user-friendly and simple. If you are using this app for the first time then you need the following settings.
- Firstly, you need to download the App from Google, Apple, or Amazon play store.
- When the downloading is complete then open the app.
- To register your device on Xfinity App you need to enter the password and ID. And, Tap on the continue. You need to sign in just the first time only.
- When you sign in you will see a prompt window which Leeds the terms and conditions. You need to accept it. Finally, you have done the procedure.
Setup Xfinity Stream on Apple TV
You can follow the following instructions:
- First, you need to connect your iPhone or iPad to the wifi
- Install the Xfinity app
- Open the app and enter your detail
- Now return and go to the home screen, open the control button
- Tap on the screen mirroring option and go to the control panel
- Your iPhone or iPad automatically searches for Apple TV
- Now you can choose the Apple TV for the Xfinity Stream app
- Once your Apple TV device starts screening then select the media from Xfinity stream which you wish to watch
- When you wish to disconnect tap on the mirroring and it will be disconnected
Xfinity stream app is an amazing app, but if you enjoy it fully then you need to subscribe to this app. Because if you are not a subscriber then you can watch limited things through this app. In this way, you will get access to your favorite entertainment shows.
You can easily set up the Xfinity app on your apple tv and stream your favorite shows. This app will support both android and iOS devices. You can find almost 250 live channels on this app.