There was a time when people preferred to read books and spend their spare time gossiping with their friends and family members. They remain in touch with each other and solve their family matters by having suggestions from others. But these activities change as time passes.
Now, people have the internet that allows them to have access to everything with a little click. Now, there are a lot of sites that are providing users with a great variety of features. But due to different reasons, operators have to block some sites. In this case, people search for different ways to know how to access blocked sites on android. The sites can be blocked by given personalities:
- By our college
- By our parents
- By our browser
- By our government
There are several methods for having access to the sites that are blocked by operators. Some of them are given below:
- Through Tor browser
- Through Proxy browser
- By using Tor browser:
A person can easily have access to the blocked sites by using the Tor browser that is used by users for browsing the blocked sites by chrome or firefox. It helps users to have access to them by hiding their identities or location. The steps are given below:
- First of all, we have to move to the home screen or app drawer of our device and then search for a ‘Play store’ app that will appear on the home screen with other icons. We have to select it.
- Tap on the search bar and type ‘Tor’ on it, the app will appear on the screen. We will see the install option on the screen, tap on it. After installing the Tor app, open it and then select the option ‘Connect’.
- This will open the Tor browser, here we will see the search or enter address bar. We have to write the URL or website name that we want to have access to. After this, we have to select the enter key from the keyboard screen, we can also select the search icon on the browser to start the searching.
- By using Proxy browser:
A person has to follow the given steps to have access to blocked sites by using Proxy Browser:
- First of all, we have to move to the Google Play store app and then type ‘Private browser- proxy browser in the search bar that will appear on the top of the screen and install it.
- An option named ‘Optimal’ will appear, select it. Now, we will be asked to sign in. After signing in, we have to select ‘Google’ from the screen and then search for the site that we want to access.
How can I access blocked sites on android?
A lot of people want to know about them to have access to the blocked sites on Android. Given are some browsers that allow users to access the websites that are blocked:
- Turbo VPN
- Turbo VPN Private Browser for iOS
How do you bypass school restrictions?
Many people want to know the answer to the question of whether there is any way to bypass school restrictions. A person can follow the given tips to bypass school restrictions:
- By using VPN
- By using the IP address of the website
- By using a proxy site
- By using google translate
- By using a Smartphone hotspot
There are a lot of sites that are blocked by operators because of many reasons. But many people want to know how to access blocked sites on android. They try to use different methods just to gain access to such types of sites that are blocked. A person can follow the ways mentioned above to know how to access blocked sites on android.