In this fast world, everything seems to be developing more and more in a very short period. A person can get an upgraded form of everything from clothes to machinery. If we talk about gaming systems, we will learn about many developments in this field that we don’t know about.
Xbox one is an amazing development in this era. It allows users to save and move their games to the cloud storage of Xbox. Then the users can easily play games on it. The most amazing feature of this development is that it allows users to play on another console. Many people don’t know how to access the cloud on Xbox one. In this article, we will discuss how to access the cloud on Xbox One.
Access Xbox one cloud storage
If a person wants to access Xbox One cloud storage, the first step he must follow is setting up the Xbox. Given are some requirements to access Xbox one cloud:
- Account of general Xbox.
- Stable internet connection.
- Space of 512 MB in Xbox.
A person has to make sure whether he has logged in to his account or not. Moreover, we also need a reliable internet connection so that we can connect our router to Xbox. The last thing we have to make sure of is that our device must have a space of approximately 512 MB. After this, we have to open the cloud storage.
Turning on Cloud storage
With the help of cloud storage, a person can save all the games and their data on the Xbox one server and can use it in the future. A person has to follow the given steps to turn on the cloud storage:
- The initial step is to turn on the Xbox one and then we have to move to the dashboard of the Xbox One.
- We have to search for the option ‘settings and then tap on the ‘System’ option after selecting settings. A menu will appear, tap on the storage option.
- Then select ‘Cloud saved games’. Here, by selecting the option ‘Enable cloud saved games‘ we can turn on the cloud storage.
Saving and moving games to cloud storage
A person can easily move and save games to cloud storage by following the given steps:
- The initial step is to turn on the Xbox one and then we have to search for the option ‘settings and then tap on the ‘System’ option after selecting settings.
- A menu will appear, tap on the storage option and select the storage device that contains saved games. Then enter into the option named ‘Games’.
- Here we have to select the name of the game and then select the ‘Move’ option to move the app. Now tap on cloud storage.
Can you view Xbox cloud saves?
We don’t have any facility to view our Xbox cloud saves. This is because when we are connected to the Xbox one server, then our account will automatically save all the data. Hence we don’t have to select cloud storage as all the saved games will be automatically saved in our Xbox server.
Can you access the Xbox cloud on your PC?
We have a great facility to access the Xbox cloud on our PC easily. The only thing that we must have required to access the Xbox cloud on our PC is a reliable controller that will be connected by using Bluetooth or USB.
Gamers have the best opportunity to use cloud storage on Xbox One. This helps them to play, save and move the saved games to cloud storage and they can play the games easily on another console on Xbox One. The above article explains how a person can have access to cloud storage in Xbox one.