As we know, the internet has created a special role in everyone’s life. The Internet has allowed users to have access to any type of data easily without wasting time and data. People are gaining benefits from the internet such as:
- For finding notes.
- For online shopping
- For online banking
- For research
- For mailing purpose
- For contacting family and friends
When a person watches a video or image on the internet then he wants to save it on his device. We have a facility to download the stuff from the internet that we want to save on our device. But if after putting a video, file, or picture on downloading, a person finds that he has downloaded the wrong material then he has to cancel it. But a lot of people don’t know how to cancel a download. We have discussed canceling a download on chrome in the above article.
A person has to follow the given steps to cancel a downloading on chrome:
- First of all, we have to move the downloading folder where we will see our downloading video. Here we will see three dots at the side of downloading the video.
- We have to tap on it and some options will appear, we have to select the cancel option.
- After selecting this option, the downloading will stop and this is how we can cancel downloading on chrome.
A person has to follow the given steps to cancel a downloading on firefox:
- First of all, we have to move to the downloading folder of the Firefox window, we will see downloading there.
- We have to select it and tap on the ‘Cross’ that will appear next to the file. This is how downloading will stop on firefox.
A person has to follow the given steps to cancel a downloading app on android:
- First of all, we have to open the google play store on our android device. Here we have to search for the app that we want to cancel.
- Tap on the app name and press the cancel option to cancel the downloading of the app.
A person has to follow the given steps to cancel a downloading on an iPhone:
- First of all, we have to open the App store on our iphone. Here we have to search for the app that we want to cancel.
- Tap on the app name and press the stop option to cancel the downloading of the app.
How a person can cancel a download in chrome
If a person wants to stop downloading in chrome then he has to follow the given steps:
- First of all, we have to look for a download option that will appear at the bottom of the screen. We have to open the download by tapping on the arrow appearing on the opposite side of the file.
- A screen will appear that shows the downloading, we have to stop, pause or resume the downloading here.
Why is chrome blocking my downloads?
There are a lot of people who are complaining that their downloads are continually blocked by chrome. Chrome may block them due to some basic reasons like:
- The download stuff may be uncommon.
- The downloaded file may contain viruses.
- The download stuff may be unwanted.
- The download material may be insecure.
When a person sees something interesting or attractive on social media apps then he must want to save that video or a picture on his device. The Internet allows users to download anything that they want to save. But there are a lot of people who are unaware of the downloading process or don’t know how to cancel the downloading.
In the above article, we have discussed how a person can cancel the download. A person has to cancel the download due to some reasons. Aa every problem has a solution similarly we also have some ways to cancel the downloading on chrome.