On Twitch a lot of creators are showing their talent. If you like someone and want to support him then you probably subscribe to his channel on Twitch. Another interesting benefit of subscribing is that if you subscribe to any Streamer, you can get a shootout live on air. Many streamers use this strategy when they are broadcasting on Twitch.
But you must have to know that subscribing to Twitch is not free, you have to pay 4.99 dollars to Twitch on every subscription for each channel every month. So due to this reason a subscriber may find it not worthy, he or she decided to cancel his or her subscription. Now the question arises of how to cancel a twitch subscription easily, you can do it easily on your PC, android device.
How to cancel a twitch subscription from an iPhone
If you have subscribed from an iPhone then you can not cancel the subscription. So the question that comes to one’s mind is “how to cancel a twitch subscription by using an iPhone. The answer is, you do not need to unsubscribe by yourself, you just don’t have to renew it and the subscription will cancel automatically when you don’t renew it.
How to cancel a twitch subscription from your computer
Follow the given steps to cancel the subscription if you have subscribed on a Mac or PC:
- Open the internet browser on your computer and Go to the Twitch website and sign in to your Twitch account. After signing, click on your profile icon present at the top right corner of your computer screen.
- After clicking on the Profile icon a menu will drop, from the options select “subscriptions”. Automatically your subscription menu will open. If it does not open by default then you will find the “your subscription” tab present under the heading of subscription. Click on it to get your subscriptions list.
- All your subscriptions will appear on the screen containing a cog icon. Click on the cog icon of the subscription which you want to cancel and an option of “Cancel Paid Subscription” or “Don’t renew subscription” will appear on the computer screen. Select the option and your subscription will be canceled.
How to cancel a twitch subscription from your mobile phone
Follow the given steps to unsubscribe by using your mobile phone:
- Open the Twitch app on your mobile phone and sign in to your account. Search for the account whose subscription you want to cancel and tap on the button of “subscribed”.
- Option of cancel the subscription will appear on the mobile phone screen. Tap on it to confirm the cancellation of that account.
Limitation and Refunding after canceling the subscription
After canceling the subscription, you can enjoy the advantages of a subscription until the next bill paying date comes. According to the Sale terms and conditions of Twitch, if you have purchased a subscription and then cancel it, you do not get any refund or credits.
If you have subscribed from your android phone, you can only cancel the subscription by using your android phone. If you have subscribed by using a computer, you must have used a computer to cancel the subscription. But you can’t cancel it if you have subscribed to your iPhone.