Apple has made its device stable by introducing different features in the applications of its device. Different features are enhanced in iOS 15 to make the experience of the user better and wonderful. The worst thing about these features is that people are still unaware of them. Even the very small and common features of setting and changing the alarms on the iPhone are still not known by the audience.
The changes that Apple has announced in iOS 15 are in such a way to design the life of the users away from distractions. It helps to make life better including home chores. Even the minor routines of sleep and setting an alarm are designed in such a way that everything would be done suitably.
How do I change the alarm setting on my iphone?
Most people already have their sleep schedules on Apple devices but if you want to change the alarm on iOS 15 then there are specific steps. The steps that are involved to change the alarm settings on iPhone are given below:
- Search the clock application present in the main menu and tap on it to open it. The alarm menu would be present at the lower side of the application tap on it. You will see an option of ‘change’ that would be present under the menu of ‘sleep/wake up.
- The clock will tell you that the sleep schedule is now present inside the application of ‘health’. Tap on the option of ‘set up in health’ that would be present on the screen. Now you will enter in the sleep application and select the ‘next’ option to start the process.
- After that this system will ask you which schedule you want to set, most of the time people set an 8 hours schedule. When you are done with the selection of the sleep timing select the ‘next’ option. You will see different sleep goals as a default function and you will be asked to prefer the time as your bedtime and wake up time.
- Then you need to set further features like snooze, vibration, volume, ringtones, etc. When you are done scheduling all these features this all would be visible on the screen. Then you need to follow the instructions to turn the sleep screen or window down mode and shortcuts.
- You can see all the features inside the section of ‘features that are on’.
How do I change my alarm on iOS 14?
If you want to change the alarm on iOS 14 then it is important to head to the clock application present in the device. Select the alarm tab that will be present at the lower part of the screen and then tap on the orange color icon.
You will see an orange color ‘+’ icon present on the upper left side of the screen. You can also select the edit option that would be on the upper left side and then head to the alarm type which you want to change.
How do I edit my alarm?
There are different methods of editing an alarm but you first need to tap on the clock application present in the device. At the lower part of the clock application, you will see an option of an alarm just need to tap on it. Select the desired alarm or you can also add a new one by tapping on add option.
You can also reset the already set alarm by tapping on the current time. If you want to set an alarm then select the desired hour and minutes from the analog clock visible on the screen. When you are done with setting an alarm just select the option of ‘OK’.
The iPhone has worked a very better way to schedule the lives of people in the best way. Now the iPhone has started working on minor features like setting up alarms so that people would be punctual. Setting up the alarm process is quite lengthy but once you are done with it, it will help you to maintain the habit of going to bed and getting up early to rise.