The gateway of all our Apple apps and services is Apple ID. As this ID is very important to us so we have to take care of it a lot. For this purpose, the first and essential protection of any account is its password.
The password of an Apple ID must be changed so that it remains safe from unauthorized access and our personal information remains protected because the hacker can easily hack our account and get access to our personal information by having our password.
To protect Apple ID from unauthorized access, the password must be changed after some time. Changing or resetting passwords is an easy method that a person should know to protect his account. This article is all about changing or resetting the Apple Id. We can change as well as reset the password on both macOS and iOS.
Changing Password of Apple ID:
A person can easily change the password of Apple ID to protect it from unauthorized access. A person has to follow the steps given below:
- Open Apple ID.
- We will see blue writing saying ‘Change Password’.
- We will also see two-factor authentication. From here we can choose to select the contact number for recovery of the account. To change the password, tap on ‘Change Password’.
- Now we have to enter a password. We have to enter both old and new passwords.
- Now press the option ‘Change’.
In this way, we can easily change our Apple ID password. Now we have saved our ID from unauthorized access. This is one of the ways to secure an account.
Resetting Password of Apple ID:
As it is human nature that he forgets things very easily. The main thing that many people forget easily is the password of their account. Forgetting passwords is a worrying thing.
If a person forgets the password of an account of an app then he will not be able to use that app. If you have forgotten the password of your Apple ID then you do not need to panic as we are here for you. Here we will learn how to reset the Apple ID passwords. Follow the steps:
- Follow the steps mentioned above where we have to enter the old and new passwords and we reach the option ‘Change Password.
- Scroll down the window.
- We will see the option ‘Forget Password?. Tap on it.
- Now here we have to enter the phone number that we have given to the system for the recovery process of the account.
- After entering the number. Six digits code will be sent to that number.
- We have to enter that code where we are asked to enter it.
- We can select our new password from here.
These are the steps a person can follow to reset the password of our Apple ID. You have noticed that there is no hard work needed to change as well as reset the password of Apple ID. Changing passwords is a way of securing IDs from unauthorized access. After resetting the password a user can have access to his Id easily and can use it whenever he wants.
I hope you will find this article helpful. Please follow our websites to read more articles like this.