Google will allow you to change the language of google service and on chrome and directly to the web page. In Google, we can add multiple languages at once. Google translation also allows using more than one language at a time.
Here we will learn how we can change the language of google very easily.
Change the language in google desktop
- The first step is to log in to your account.
- myaccount.google.com By using this link you can easily sign in to your account.
- Click the option given as’’Data and Personalization’’
- This option will be available on the left side of the bar.
- In the next step, the pencil icon will appear.
- Click on the pencil icon and set your default language into English.
- Type the language you want. You can also scroll to find the language.
- Then click select.
- If you want to add more languages and also want to add a google translate promptly on the web page
- Click ‘’add another language’’ and repeat the whole process.
- To allow Google to automatically insert languages you use, toggle the appropriate slider and wait for it to turn blue.
Change the google language on mobile
As we can change the language of google desktop we can also change the language in google of android and iPhone or smartphone. By following these some extra but very simple steps:
- First, you have to access your Google account and go to the settings option.
- The next option will appear on the screen
- Under the profile icon, you will see the option ‘’manage your google account’’ select that option.
- After that Select the option of ‘’data and personalization’’
The iPhone does this process more easily because iPhones have faster access to their account. They have to open their Gmail account and select their profile picture. On the upright corner, the option of google account will be available where they can easily go to the area of ‘’data and personalization.
Changed for searching result products
We will understand this process into steps:
- Open your browser and select the given link.
- Or open google.
- The option of ‘’language’’ will be given to the left column. Select that option.
- Select the language you want for searching and the resulting product.
- Save your language.
- A confirmation notification will appear on your screen for more updates.
- Click ‘’ok’’.
- Continue to the google homepage and enjoy your browsing.
Change the language in the google chrome browser
Google will allow you to change the language of your google chrome browser but there are some rules to follow you can only change the google chrome language on Chromebook or window pc.
- Open google chrome on your windows pc.
- Three dots on the upright corner will appear.
- Click those vertical dots and select the setting option.
- A language section will appear on the screen.
- From the dropdown select the ‘’language’’ option.
- Select the language you want, if the language is not available add your desired language.
- To add a new language click on the pop-up option and then add language
- Click ‘’ok’’ to confirm
- To give the highest priority to your selected language click the three dots on the top corner of your screen and select the option ‘’move to the top’’.
- To check the preview click the three dots next to your language.
- Preview will appear in the box named “Display Google Chrome in this language”.
- Restart Chrome to use the effect.
Common problems and their solutions
There are so many devices, products, browsers, and servers. All of them have different ways of changing language, some here are some common issues and their solutions.
Update of language doesn’t work: If the update of your language does not occur, restart your chrome. If this is not useful try to free up some space of your chrome and clear cache data and cookies and then retry.
If your language is not available: If the language you add is not available use a secondary language provided by google. This alternative language will surely help you.
The reason behind this is that there are so many languages available on google. Sometimes an error occurs and your language isn’t available for a particular time.
For more informative articles support and follow our website.