Facebook is the platform that has the highest popularity among all the social media websites. According to an estimate, more than 2.5 billion people in this world are using Facebook as these all are active users.
The fact about this is that Facebook has such a huge audience belonging to different religions and different parts of the World. Such diversity demands features from Facebook in a way that to deal with such a huge audience it is necessary to make them understand the language of Facebook.
Most of the users who can understand the English language, use Facebook on its default settings of language. While the majority of people use Facebook in their specific language by availing the feature Facebook has provided.
Facebook has provided its audience to change its language according to their demand to understand the functions of Facebook.
Changing language on Facebook from default English to our desired language is never a tricky task. If a person knows the right steps in their right sequence then it’s just a few minute’s works.
Changing Language on Desktop
Following steps are involved to change the language of Facebook using the desktop:
- Click the Facebook option present in the web browser and sign in to your account on Facebook.
- On the front page, there would be an upright triangular shape on the upper right side of the screen. Click that triangular shape.
- A menu will appear there, just select the ‘Settings and Privacy‘ option from the menu options.
- A new menu will appear after it, click on the option of ‘languages’ to select the Facebook language.
- An edit option will be present in front of the language option, click on it.
- A person can select the desired language from the language options and select the ‘Save Changes’ option.
In this way, the language of Facebook can be changed and a person can easily experience the change while using Facebook from now onward.
Changing Language on Android mobiles
The steps that involve the change of language using Facebook on Android mobiles are as follows:
- Search the Facebook app which is present in your android mobiles. Tap on the app to open it and select the 3 straight line icons present at the top right side of the mobile screen.
- If a person scrolls down then an option name ‘Settings and Privacy’ will appear at the bottom of the options.
- In the appeared options, there would be an option of ‘languages’. Select the language which you want to choose for Facebook from the given options.
- After confirming the selected language, the Facebook app will restart automatically, and then it will be operated according to the changed language.
Sometimes people want to use Facebook in its default language after using it in their native language. The process of changing the language from native to default is the same as described before.
It happens with some people that while using Facebook fluently they start getting notifications in multiple languages. This problem happens with the people who continuously change their location from one country to another and along with it people using VPNs also experience such problems.
It becomes very irritating to translate the notifications every time hence a person can easily change its Language just by following the above steps.
We hope that this article will help you in your studies. If you want to learn more about the problems and issues regarding Facebook and its use then keep following our website for the latest updates.