There are a lot of reasons due to which a person wants to change the background of his Twitter. For regular users of Twitter white background may become annoying especially for the user who uses Twitter at night time.
Anyone can add a darker background to his personal Twitter which also helps him to watch tweets at night time easily as in the dark mode it is very comfortable and easy to watch.
Some people use Twitter as professionals so they may change their background to show the products or business they are doing. Some Active people like to change their profile backgrounds according to events they are celebrating like birthdays or Halloween etc.
Steps to Change background on Twitter
Follow the given steps to change your Twitter background from a web browser or a mobile site:
- Open your web browser and go to twitter.com. If you are not logged in before then log into your Twitter account.
- On the main page of Twitter, a list of options are present on the left side of the screen. From the options select “More” with an icon of three horizontal dots.
- After clicking on the “More” option another list of options will appear in the same place. Select the “Settings and privacy” option with a gear sign.
- On the right side of the list two headings “Settings” and “Your account” will appear. Select “Accessibility, display, and languages” present under the Settings heading.
- Then from the Accessibility, display, and languages menu select the “Display” option
- Under the Display menu. You will see Background options at the bottom of the menu. You can choose from here which type of background you want. You can select the “lights out” or “dim” option. If you want a less dark background then select the Light out option, Dim is darker as compared to light out.
- Your background will change immediately on that particular web browser. If you use any other web browser then you have to change the background again.
Steps to change the profile background picture of Twitter
Along with Twitter background, you can also change your profile background picture easily. People use their profile picture or profile background picture to show their personality, likeness, hobby, etc.
You can use the following steps to change the profile picture background of your Twitter account from your desktop web browser or your mobile site.
- Open your web browser and then go to the Twitter website twitter.com. Log into your account if needed.
- Select the “Profile” option from the list present at the left side of the main screen of your Twitter account.
- Your profile page will open. At the top of the screen, it contains your profile background under which your profile picture is present. On the right side of your profile picture and name an option “Edit profile” is present. Click or tap on that option
- On the header or profile a camera icon is present, click or tap on this icon.
- A new window will open in which you are allowed to search and then upload the picture you want to set on your profile background.
- After uploading the picture, click the “Open” option present at the bottom right side.
- You can set the part of the picture you want to appear on your profile background by using Controls provided by Twitter.
- After adjusting the position of the picture Click apply option present at the top right corner of the tab. Then you will be on your profile page.
- Click the “Save” option present at the top right corner of your profile page to save the changes you have made.
By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily change your Twitter background or background of your Twitter profile. For more interesting and helpful articles you must have to visit our website off and on.