Tiktok is a social media app that allows users to create videos and can share them with their followers by uploading them on their accounts. Tiktok has created a lot of features that increase the demand for TikTok apps all over the world. Users have full control over their account. They can change username on TikTok, password, delete TikTok video from their account, and other types of settings.
If a user wants to change a username on TikTok then he doesn’t need to worry. He can easily change it. But the only condition is that if the user has changed his username then he can not change his username again before the next 30 days. But there is a solution to every problem in this world. We will tell you the way to change your username within 30 days. Now we don’t have to impatiently wait for 30 days to change his username again.
Changing Username on Tiktok app before 30 days:
There are such people in the world who change the username on Tiktok or password of their account in any app at once but then change it again and again, a time will come when they cannot change it before the next 30 days. This act of such a person makes it doubtful for an app, whether the owner of an account is changing it or someone else wants to do it
But in Tiktok, if a person once changes his username then he will not be able to change it before the next 30 days. If you are also in worry because of this issue then we are always here for you. In this article, we will come to know how to change the username on TikTok within 30 days.
Changing username on iPhone within 30 days:
If a person uses an iPhone and he uses TikTok on it, he can easily change the username before 30 days. He has to follow the steps given below:
- Move to tiktok app on iPhone, Open ‘Settings’
- In setting search for option ‘General’. Click on it. Here the ‘Date And Time’ option will be seen. Tap on it.
- In ‘Date and time’, the option of changing date and time will appear. We have to change the time of our iPhone from these settings. Before changing the time we must have to stop the option ‘Automatically Adjust’.Otherwise, we cannot achieve our goal.
- Now from here, a user has to select the date that should be at least 30 days further from the present date.
By following the steps mentioned above we can easily change username on TikTok within 30 days.
Changing username on Android device.
A user can also change username on TikTok before 30 days if he is using an android phone instead of iPhone. As mentioned above user have to follow some steps to change username on TikTok :
- The first step is to open the Tiktok app and then move to ‘Setting’.
- Options will appear, select the ‘System’ option. Different mobiles have different settings so a person has to search for them.
- Tap on the ‘Date and Time’ option in the System sets.
- A user must have Off the ‘Automatically Adjust’ option.
- Tap on option ‘Set date’.After tapping on it a calendar will appear. From here a user has to select the date that must be 30 days further from the present.
- Then ‘Save’ the changes.
By following the above steps a user can easily change his username by using an android device. I hope this article proves to be informative and interesting for you. Please follow us on our websites to read more articles like this.