Tiktok is becoming the largest platform that is attracting the attention of youngsters nowadays. Youth can make videos on TikTok and gain the opportunity of getting famous within a night. This app also creates competition between the creators as it becomes difficult to gain the attention of the audience in just a few seconds.
Tiktok is working hard to provide the best facilities to its audience. TikTok has introduced many new features and tools that provide a large space for content creators to work on Tiktok. One amazing feature on Tiktok is the voice changing and voice effects option.
The process of changing voice by using voice effects is not difficult but most people are unaware of this feature. This feature is available for Android as well as iOS users. The first and foremost thing is that if a user wants to change voice by using voice effect then the video must be without any additional sound of the TikTok. It would be encouraged if the video would be in the original voice of the user.
- Tap to open the TikTok app present in your device and then select the plus mark which is present at the center of the screen.
- Click on the recording button to start the recording and when you have finished making the video then again click on the same button to stop recording. A tick sign which is present at the bottom right side will save the video then click on it.
- At the top right side, there would be many options just select the ‘Voice Effects’ option
- Option’s screen will appear from the bottom just select the desired effect by listening to the given effects. If you don’t want to put any effect then select the ‘None’ option on the left side of the screen.
- A person can apply any effect from the options and can select ‘Next’ when he has finished the selection of effects.
- Select the options which you find suitable for the post and then post for the audience or can save it on the device.
TikTok has provided a vast range of options to its users and has the facility to hear the voice effects before applying them to the video. Following are some effects that are offered by TikTok:
Chipmunk is so high pitched as it feels like Alvin’s chipmunk
A baritone is a manly and strong effect
Mic shows how a person’s voice feels like when talked in a real microphone
Megaphone gives the impact as a person us talking through a real megaphone
Robot gives the impression of a robot sound effect
Low Battery appears as the battery is becoming dead
Add to Drafts
A person can save the video for the future as well as the future editing process.
- Select the ‘Me’ option present at the bottom of the screen and click on the ‘Drafts’ option.
- Select your desired draft and open the post options. There would be a ‘Back’ option at the top of the screen select it.
- When the video starts playing, select the voice effect option at the upper right part of the screen.
- The above-mentioned steps can be used to edit or put the voice effects in the video.
This article revolves around the TikTok voice effects, if you want to learn more about TikTok features then follow our website for the latest information about the new features of TikTok.