Technology has reached every corner of the world but the reality is that most of the electrical devices are set up in a way that only follows English language commands. But now a person can write and work in any language he wants by selecting his desired language. Business and technology are moving side by side to help in the development of human beings.
Windows has given a lot of scopes to alter the features according to the desire. Windows 10 has given much of the command of the user over the language control. A person not only alters the language according to desire but also changes keyboard language as much as they want.
Windows has an option in which a user can change the language of all the menus present in the device as well as a user can change keyboard language only.
Most people move towards third-party apps if they want to work in another language on Windows 10. It is important to know that a feature is available in Windows 10 to change keyboard language without any third-party app.
If you want to know how to work on Windows 10 to change the keyboard language, then this article will help you in this regard.
Change keyboard language
If a person only wants to change the keyboard language but wants to keep the language of the other menu the same as it was then this feature is available on Windows 10. A person can gain access to all the specialized characters which are needed for a person to work in another language. A person can change keyboard language by following a specific series of steps.
The special series of steps that are needed to change keyboard language is given below:
- Select the start button and a gear-like icon will appear among all the other options on the screen. The option which looks like the gear is ‘Settings’ click on this option to open up the settings menu. Furthermore, an option will appear on the screen click on the ‘Time and Language’ option from the given options on the screen.
- At the left side of the screen, there would be a ‘Navigation panel’ with the different options. Select the ‘Language’ option from the given options. A person is needed to select a ‘Preferred Languages Section’ to move further towards a process to change keyboard language.
- First, select the desired language in which you want to write using the keyboard and then click on the options button present on the screen. A person is needed to move down to the option of ‘Keyboards’ And then an option of ‘Add a keyboard’ will appear on the screen.
- Click on add a keyboard option which is followed by a pop-up menu on the screen. From the pop-up menu select the desired languages you want to add to the keyboard language list.
- The last step is to close the settings menu in Windows 10. When a person successfully adds a new language in the keyboard languages of Windows 10 then a button will appear in the taskbar. The button is known as the ‘Language Control Button’ which will be present at the lower right side of the main menu.
- Click on the language control button at the lower right side of the screen and a popup menu will appear on the screen to change the keyboard language. Select the desired language you want at the working keyboard of Windows 10.
Process of returning to the previous language
If a person again wants to use the previous language then the steps are quick and easy.
Just click on the language control button and select the previous language from the given options or the other language in which you want to work.