Facebook has become a major platform of entertainment and business for its users. A user can mold the Facebook platform according to its desire. Facebook can be a source of communication, source of earning, the process of learning, and source of entertainment at times.
Most people don’t know how to check in on Facebook? This question is very simple as check-in means a post that tells about the location of a person with the link attached to it. Location may be a restaurant, a cinema school, college, university, or some road trip. Now people just use check-in to show others how beautiful a place they are at. This tool can also be used to inform a large number of people about the present location so that a meet-up can be planned through it.
If you find yourself in a terrible condition and want to inform all of your audience that you are ok then a check-in tool can be used. If you don’t know how to check in on Facebook using different devices then the given article will help you. The steps that are involved in how to check in on Facebook are listed below:
How to Check-in on Facebook using Mobile app
If a person wants to check in on Facebook using a mobile app then it is a very easy process. The steps involved in how to check in on Facebook using the mobile app are listed below:
- Search the Facebook app present in the mobile and tap on it to open the app. The Facebook main screen will appear, then tap on the ‘Check in’ option which is present at the upper right side of the Facebook screen.
- A person can choose its location from the given options or choose the desired type of location he is present at the time. A person can add photos, videos, tags, and commentaries according to the desire of the person and can share it by just tapping on the ‘Share’ option which is located at the top of the screen.
In this way, a person can easily check in on Facebook using a mobile device.
How to Check-in on Facebook using Web Browser
No doubt checking in on Facebook using a laptop or personal computer is an easy task but it appears very less in the practical world. A person can come to know how to check in on Facebook using a computer by following the given steps:
- Open the web browser present on the computer and search for a Facebook web page. Sign in on Facebook using personal account credentials and move towards the Facebook feed. At the upper right side of the Facebook screen, there would be an option of ‘Create Post’ on the browser. At the bottom right side of the create post, there would be three dots of grey color.
- An option of check-in would appear on the screen with all other options. The check-in option will be on the right side with the red map icon beside its name. A person can select the desired type of location or the exact location from the given options.
- A person can add any photo, video, tag any friend, and along with it. A person can write any content. When he is done just click on the ‘Share’ option which is present at the bottom of the screen.
In this article, we have found that checking is a useful tool but it can be dangerous in many regards. If a person keeps on sharing the location with another person then this information can be interpreted in the wrong way.
A person may face robbery or another person can steal anything from the house when they come to know that nobody is in the house. So it is very important to provide the check-in information very carefully.
This article will provide you information regarding how to check in on Facebook using mobile apps and web browsers. If you find any query feel free to ask questions about this topic and follow our website for the latest updates.