Cookies are a type of file that is made by websites that we visited. Just by browsing infirmation cookies make our online experience easy. Cookies help us in given ways:
- Keeping us signed in.
- Remember our site preferences.
- Provide us relevant content.
When a person accepts cookies from sites then they will store them in our web browser. Cookies have the power to track and collect our data from the browser and then send the data back to the owner of the website. If a person removes the cookies then he also removes the information saved in the browser. But he also gains many advantages from it. The purpose of removing cookies is to protect privacy.
Clearing cookies on android
Go to the chrome app on your android device or tablet. Select the “more” option present at the top right corner of the screen. From the menu tap on the “history” option, you will find a clear browsing data button on the history tab.
From the top of the screen Select interval of time from that, you want to delete your data, select “all-time” then everything will be deleted. Check all boxes of Cookies and site data, cached images, and files. In the last select, the option of clear data and all cookies will be cleared from your android device.
Should we remove cookies
Deleting cookies from the computer means that we are removing our own information from the browser. This information includes:
- Account passwords
- Website preferences
If a person shares his computer with others then he can remove cookies so that others cannot see his browsing history. In this way. Cookies are helpful as well as harmful for us.
Consequences of removing cookies
As we know that everything in this universe has both positive and negative impacts. So we have to consider both impacts before using them. When a person blocks the cookies then this will also stop all the third-party cookies. Moreover, it will also delete our information saved in the browser.
Positive impacts of deleting cookies
If a person deleted the cookies from android then given are some advantages of it:
- It helps us to regain a little bit of our privacy. Website hosts will not be able to know how many times we have visited their sites.
- They will not be able to create a digital persona based on our personal information. As a result, we only have to see a few ads rather than seeing a lot of ads.
It means that when we delete cookies from android then rather than facing disadvantages of it, we also have some advantages of it.
Negative impacts of deleting cookies
If a person deleted the cookies then he has to face the given negative consequences:
- Our online browsing will become less convenient. Our browser will not be able to remember the URLs of our favorite website.
- We will be logged out of all our online accounts and as a result, we have to reenter our login information. The ads and suggestions that we see online may also be less relevant to us.
When a person deletes cookies from android then he has to face the above negative impact of it and all information stored in the browser will also be lost.
According to some people, there is no way to remove cookies on android. But they are wrong. We can easily remove cookies on android. We have to remember the advantages and disadvantages of it before removing cookies on android.