This World has fast the activities of the people in their daily life. People started doing work 2-3 at one time, just to save their time and utilize it in doing other work. Most of the time people do cooking, home chores, and along with that they converse with their friends or family on audio or video calling.
People have started calling one another at any time, the restrictions have now vanished due to an increase in social interaction.
People talk with one another while driving or using any other machine just to keep themselves fresh and active. The use of mobile phones becomes hectic when a person keeps on handling the phone for so long. Science has also advanced in this field as a person can even talk with others on phone without handling the phone in hand. Airpods are the best invention in this regard, a person can easily talk or listen to songs without the headache or phone handling, or wires of headphones.
Connect Airpods with Android device
No doubt AirPods have a great contribution to the advancement of technology but most of them even in this era don’t know how to connect AirPods with the android device. Following steps are needed to follow to connect AirPods with the android device. Yet the process varies from device to device as different devices have different systems for connection.
- The pairing of both the devices, android as well as AirPods is necessary.
- Move towards the settings of the device by tapping on the ‘settings’ icon present in the device. Some mobiles allow the user to move to settings by drop-down menu or provide settings app separately to the user.
- There would be an option that says ‘Bluetooth’ tap on it to open the Bluetooth settings. Move the slider beside the Bluetooth option to turn it on if it shows that the Bluetooth is turned off at present.
- Keep the AirPods case to the device with the AirPods inside it.
- The pairing button which is present at the back of the AirPods case just press it and hold it for a few seconds to put it in pairing mode. The AirPods will be available for pairing at the time when the LED light on the case turns white.
- On-device a person must have to select the AirPods from the options of the list available for pairing. This will pair both of the devices and will save them from further problems.
If both the devices are connected then a person can use, hear and send all the audio features of the mobile. If a person wants to disconnect the connection between AirPods and Android devices then the only thing they need to do is to remove the pairing connection between both devices. The unpairing can be done by just turning off the Bluetooth of the android phone or just unpair AirPods from the Bluetooth Setting.
If a person wants to check the Bluetooth connectivity along with the charging of AirPods then the best option is to use a third-party app. Different apps are available on the internet for this purpose while Airbattery is top of the list. These apps allow a user to know the battery life of a complete pair as well as individual side AirPods.
Different apps provide different features for the AirPods as Airbattery just pauses the audio connectivity whenever a person removes the AirPods from the ear. Different apps provide audio pausing, changing songs, and voice assistant services when using air pods.
This article contains all the information regarding how to connect Airpods and their monitoring. If you want to learn more check out our website for the latest updates.