There is a magic technique connecting an Apple Airpods with Windows 10 as it only takes a few seconds in pairing. This all happened due to W1 chips present in the case of AirPods enabling it to fastly paired with the windows.
Airpods can easily pair with the nearby devices but it’s a drawback that if you are using a device that is not from apple company then the AirPods won’t pause or silent the video as well as a podcast. The feature is only available for apple devices but won’t work on other devices.
Only three seconds are required to pair an Apple Airpods with the Apple Mobile any other device of Apple. If a person wants to connect Airpods with the Windows 10 personal computer then it takes more steps than an iPhone.
These steps won’t take more than one minute but the main thing is a person must know how to connect AirPods to a laptop. If a person doesn’t know how to connect AirPods to a laptop then this is somehow problematic but nothing to worry about. The steps which are given below allows a reader to know how to connect AirPods to a laptop.
How to connect AirPods to laptop
If a person wants to know how to connect AirPods to a laptop, the following steps are given for the answer:
- Search the windows Setting app and click on it to open it.
- There would be different options available for the user just click on the ‘Devices’ from those options.
- At the top, there is an option for ‘Bluetooth and other devices. A person must confirm that the toggle which is present beside this option is turned off or on. If it is turned on, leave it as it is but if the toggle is showing that the Bluetooth is turned off then click on the toggle to turn on the Bluetooth.
- Above the Bluetooth toggle switch, there is an option of ‘Add Bluetooth and other devices’ click on it.
- There appears a window of ‘Add a device’ then click on the Bluetooth option at that step.
- If the AirPods are not present in their case then put them in the case and open the lid only. There is a button at the back of the case, press and hold that button until the white LED light between the two AirPods starts blinking.
- Airpods will appear in the add a device window then click on them to pair them with the laptop.
How to reconnect Airpods
A person who has made a connection between a Windows 10 computer to Apple Airpods is an easy task to reconnect after some time. If a person wants to listen to music or watch a video or want to have a video conference with someone then all these processes are required to pair with the laptop again. The following process is used to reconnect already connected AirPods to Laptop:
- Open the Settings app present in the laptop and move towards the option of ‘Bluetooth and other devices.
- Below the ‘Audio’ option there would be all the audio devices that once paired with the laptop.
- Search your AirPods from the given list and just click the ‘Connect’ button to connect the AirPods to your Laptop.
These are the simple steps to connect a device and if you have connected then reconnect the device to AirPods.
This article contains all the information regarding how to connect AirPods to laptops. If you find any queries regarding this issue feel free to contact us, we will be pleased to help you. You can read more informative Articles from our official website.