A person needs to know that Bluetooth headphones don’t contain any wire of connection with the PC. If a person is facing a problem connecting a Bluetooth device to a PC then it is understandable that the wires have nothing to do with this problem. The first thing in learning how to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC is that a person must have an audible audio connection to the PC.
It becomes very difficult to determine whether the headphones are working or not if the volume on the PC is low. If a person wants to know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC then the steps are easy and quick. This article will explain all the steps in the correct sequence so that a person will learn how to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC.
Before moving towards the steps of how to connect headphones to a PC a person needs to learn that the maximum distance between the headphone and the computer is 3 feet above this distance a person may not be able to connect headphones with a PC. It is important to charge both the devices because if any of them is not fully charged then the connection will be disruptive.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC
If a person wants to connect Bluetooth headphones to a personal computer then you must follow the steps that are given below:
- The windows start button which is in the shape of the Windows logo would be present at the lower left side of the screen. A person is needed to click on the Windows start button. Different options will appear on the screen click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- The ones who are using Windows 10 will have their search bar at the upper part of the screen. If you are using the older version of Windows then the search bar would be present at the start menu panel. Write ‘Settings’ in the search bar to search settings from the PC.
- After clicking settings different options will appear on the screen click on the ‘Devices’ option from the appeared options. There would be a slider beside the Bluetooth icon click on it to turn it on. If you don’t see Bluetooth with the slider in the devices option then click ‘Bluetooth and other devices from the bar options present at the left side of the screen.
- An option of ‘Add Bluetooth and other devices will be present at the upper side of the Bluetooth slider just click on it. A popup notification will appear on the screen click on the ‘Bluetooth’ option from this popup window.
- Press and hold the power button which is present on the Bluetooth headphones. If a person wants to connect Bluetooth headphones to a personal computer then both the devices are needed to be on pairing mode. It also depends on the type of headphones you are using as pressing and holding for a few seconds will turn on the Bluetooth and automatically connect it with the personal computer.
- Some headphones also have a special button which is known as the ‘Pairing button’ for the connection of headphones with other devices. Find the headphone device name in the list of devices that will appear on the screen of your personal computer. It might be possible that the headphone name would be the model number of the headphone which contains alphabets and numbers.
- If a person is confused between the name of the headphone and its model then you just need to focus on the headphone icon which will appear beside the name for connecting with the personal computer.
A person will connect Bluetooth headphones with the personal computer by following the above steps. For the future connection person just needs to find the device from the list of previously connected devices. After selecting the device name Bluetooth headphones and the personal computer will automatically connect and start working.