In the past, people had to go door to door to market their products and go through newspapers to find a good job. In a business marketing is very important and for this purpose business owners use different platforms to market the products. In the latest era, social media has provided a successful marketing platform for business owners as they linked with customers and vendors through online chatting.
By connecting different social media accounts a job-seeking person can also get a variety of opportunities. So you can connect your different social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn then you have a great chance to groom your professional life by using excellent communication skills.
LinkedIn is a great platform for businessmen and job-seeking persons while LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter are helpful in marketing products and building the name of your brand through making online customers. By connecting Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn you will be able to market your brand, provide awareness to people, control sales of products, monitor your competitors and you will get to know about the latest updates regarding your field or industry.
How do I link Facebook and LinkedIn?
By linking your Facebook account to LinkedIn you will be able to share your LinkedIn updates on Facebook and LinkedIn will automatically post new opportunities or your latest connections on your Facebook wall. Follow the given steps to link your Facebook account to your LinkedIn account:
- Go to any internet browser and open facebook.com login to your Facebook account by entering your password and email or phone number. Select “Apps” and “Apps center” in the news feed present at the left side of the screen. In the search box type LinkedIn and select apps from search filters and go to the LinkedIn app by clicking on “Go to app”.
- Linked your account by choosing the option of Connect with Facebook and enter your LinkedIn email address and password in the pop-up window. Before entering your LinkedIn email address and password, it is recommended to change Facebook privacy settings so you can control who can see your LinkedIn updates on Facebook.
- After changing the settings select the “login with Facebook” option and then you will be asked if you want to link with any friend of Facebook on LinkedIn or skip it. LinkedIn also provides you four different options to get connected with more people by using a page to enter contacts manually, using email contacts, people you may know on Facebook or LinkedIn.
- On the last stage of import, a LinkedIn button is present, after clicking on it two options will appear on the screen whether to choose the free version or to choose paid version by upgrading the LinkedIn. After that your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts will be linked.
How do I link my LinkedIn and Twitter accounts?
By linking your Twitter account to your LinkedIn account you can share LinkedIn updates on your Twitter account and viewers of your LinkedIn account can access your Twitter account and can see your tweets.
- Go to LinkedIn and log into your account. Go to your profile page and you will find a link below your name, work experience, and education. This link is used to add a Twitter account on LinkedIn.
- Select the option of “add a Twitter account” and a pop window will appear on the screen as you enter your Twitter username and password. Grant permission so that LinkedIn can get access to your Twitter account and close the popup window. After that, a link will be added to your profile by which any person can see your tweets.
How to post on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn at the same time?
You can post on your account on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn at the same time by using any social media tools. “KUKU” is one of the social media management tools that you can use to create social media channels and can post on different social platforms. You have to create an account on KUKU and then connect the other accounts to it. After this, you will be able to select the social media platforms from the new post page of KUKU.
Linkedin is a very popular platform for business management and for people who are seeking good jobs. You can connect your other social media accounts to your LinkedIn accounts such as Facebook or Twitter. By linking your Facebook account to LinkedIn you will be able to share your LinkedIn updates on Facebook and LinkedIn will automatically post new opportunities or your latest connections on your Facebook wall.
By linking your Twitter account to your LinkedIn account you can share LinkedIn updates on your Twitter account and viewers of your LinkedIn email account can access your Twitter account and can see your tweets.