Facebook is the most active platform where everyone can ask and answer anything. People find it more interesting to engage with people on these social media apps. Most of the people ask questions from the people on Facebook about personal as well as social issues as unknown answers are away from judgemental remarks.
People with more fan followings often use different tricks to engage their audience. Different content and attractive polls are the main targets of content creators to engage their audience. It also happens that people get attracted by the polls but don’t know how to create a poll on Facebook by themselves. The answer to the question of how to create a poll on Facebook is given below:
How to create a poll on Facebook using Personal Computer
People create polls on mobile as well as computers according to desire. If you don’t know how to create a poll on a computer and want to create a poll on a personal computer then the following steps will helpful for you in this regard:
- Open the computer browser and click on the Facebook website. Then log in to your account and move towards the News Feeds. At the left side of the page, there would be options, select the option of ‘Groups’ from those options.
- From the given groups select a group where you want to create a poll or if you want to create a new group then click ‘+Create Group’ from the options. On the screen, you will see a gray text which will be showing that ‘Write something’ just click on that area. Different options will appear in the drop-down menu where you have to select ‘Poll’ from them.
- You would be asked like ‘Ask something’, you have to write your content at that place. You will see many options about the content in the below tabs. Select ‘Poll Options’ if you want to allow the audience to add new choices in the poll or you wish that others may also vote on multiple choices.
- Select ‘Poll’ if you want to confirm your action and let your poll post on Facebook using your account on the computer.
Also, See: How To Remove Facebook Search History
How to create a poll on Facebook using a Mobile
Sometimes due to many reasons and causes people need to create a poll using a Mobile device which is exactly similar along with amendments in the above procedure. If you want to know how to create a poll on Facebook using a Mobile device then the following steps are the quick guideline for you:
- Search the Facebook app present on your mobile device and tap on it to open it. Login to your account and tap on the three parallel lines present at the upper right side of the screen.
- Different options will appear on the screen, select ‘Groups’ from those options. Near the top of the screen, you will find different groups just select the group where you want to create your Facebook poll. If you want to create a new group then select the option of ‘Create Group’.
- There would be gray Words saying that ‘Write Something…’ tap on them and you will see different options below it. Select ‘Poll’ from the given options to create a poll.
- Ask your question and add the options according to your desire in the poll and when you find your action is complete then select ‘Post’ present at the upper right side of the screen.
These are the quickest and the easy ways to know how to create a poll on Facebook using Mobile devices and personal computers. If you want to learn more then follow our website for more details.