Among the apps present on your Android device keyboard is surely the most used app. Along with other essential applications, the keyboard is also pre-installed on Android devices and most users prefer to use it. But a lot of keyboard applications and settings are present that will enhance your typing experience.
There are many reasons due to which an android user wants to change his or her mobile phone keyboard Language. As if a person speaks a multi-language and he or she has to contact someone in one language and then any other time another language then he must want to customize his android keyboard language. Now the question arises “Can you customize your keyboard on Android?”
Yes, Customizing keyboard features of android is very unique which helps differentiate two methods are between IOS and Android operating systems. By customizing your android keyboard YouCam personalizes screen input methods also.
On your default android keyboard, you can download different attractive themes according to your likeness. After reading this article you will be able to know “How can I customize my android keyboard language?”. The steps of changing keyboard language are quietly the same on all Android devices.
How can I customize my keyboard language?
There are two methods that are used for customizing Android keyboards. ( 1) keep the Same keyboard, just add new languages to the existing one and (2) install another keyboard from the Google play store.
Follow the given steps to add more language to your existing android keyboard:
- Open the settings of your android device and scroll down until you find the option of “General management”. Option may be present by the name of “System” on devices other than Samsung. If you are using Samsung then select the option of “Samsung keyboard settings” but if you are not using Samsung then skip this.
- Select the option of “Language and types” or “Languages & inputs”. Next tap on the option “Manage input languages’ ‘ or maybe you find the ” Add a language” option, it depends on which type of android device you are using. On the next screen option of “Downloaded languages ” or “Available languages” will be available depending on the android device.
- If the “Available languages” option appears on your android screen then after tapping on it a list of languages will appear on the screen. Select the language and then hit the download button and this language will be added to the downloaded language section. On your Samsung phone keyboard, you just have to swipe from left to right on the space key to change the language.
Follow the given steps to install another keyboard on your Android phone.
- open the Google play store and type the keyboard in the search bar present at the top of the screen. From the search result select the app you want to be installed according to your preferences and needs and install it on your Android device.
- After the app is installed, open the app, and then a notification will appear to enable it. Next, go to the keyboard section in the settings and you will find that keyboard in the list of keyboards now enables it by tapping on the toggle present beside its name. After enabling a prompt may appear tap on done and then you will be able to customize it according to your need.
What is the best keyboard app for Android?
A Lot of third-party apps are available on the Google play store that can customize your keyboard easily. Grammarly keyboard is one of them. The best keyboards of a bi Android to its users are Gboard, SwiftKey, Chrooma, Flesky, Grammarly keyboard, and Simple keyboard.
You can decide on any keyboard according to your personal choice. Whatever keyboard you are choosing, give some time to yourself to adjust, and then after a few days or weeks, you become habitual of it.
The keyboard is a very essential part of your android device and you can customize it according to your needs and preferences. If you want to use it with different languages then there are two options: you can add another language by downloading it on your existing keyboard or you can install another keyboard as a lot of keyboard apps are present at Google play store. The whole method is described in the above article.