Google accounts work like an ID that will deal with all the other services same as in the case of Apple products work by using an Apple ID and this ID will deal with all the apple products. Chrome is a web browser created by Google.
When chrome is not connected to any Google account and you log in to the web then chrome will automatically try to link with an account. For instance, a Google account will deal with your Chrome history, YouTube recommendations, etc.
When a person signs in to a Google account on any web his or her chrome profile account will automatically shift to that new account. This is not an ideal condition as a person may need more than one account on the web so he has to change them with intervals. It is suggested to keep a specific Google account on the chrome profile.
When you sign in to a new Google account, you can easily remove it from Chrome to avoid syncing to chrome. When chrome is syncing with Google accounts its services including history, bookmarks, etc will become easily accessible to multiple devices.
You can use a Chrome profile that is linked to a Google account. At the same time, your chrome profile doesn’t need to be linked to any Google account.
Stop Automatic syncing of Chrome profile with Google account
To use an unlinked Chrome profile follow the following steps to avoid automatic signs into Google accounts in chrome.
- Go to chrome and press on “three dots” present at the top right corner of the screen.
- A menu will appear, scroll down and select “Settings”. A new separate window of the “Chrome Settings menu” will open.
- Click on “Sync and Google Services” in the ” You and Google” portion.
- A new section of “Other Google Services” will appear. Allow the option ” Allow Chrome sign-in” by sliding the slider. When the slider will change its color, Chrome will not automatically sign in to a Google account.
Remove the Google account from Chrome
If your Chrome profile is already automatically synced with your Google account then you have to remove it. The following steps will answer How to remove Google account from chrome :
- Go to chrome and Click on your chrome profile picture or chrome profile icon on the top right side of the main screen.
- Profile menu will open. Click on the ” manage people” option.
- A list of all the profiles will be available in the form of cards.
- In the profile card select ” settings menu icon” on the top right side and a drop-down menu appears.
- Select the ” remove this person” option from the drop-down menu.
After this, the Google account linked to the Chrome profile will be removed.
It is suggested to use different user profiles on chrome for a better experience. It will make your personal and working life separate and easy. All the profiles should be unlinked. If a person wants to take a break or to start from the fresh he can delete all his Google accounts permanently.