As we know in this technical world when a person starts his business then there are 50% chances that his business will flourish and a 50% chance that his business may face loss. That’s why we have to be ready for the situation because anything can happen at any time.
When a person starts his business then its flourishment depends upon the reviews by customers. Sometimes, they give authentic reviews but some people just want to ruin others’ business and give a bad review. As the flourishing of one’s business is based on the type of reviews so the bad review will have a bad impact on the business.
Hence, if we want to get rid of the people who are giving bad reviews on our product then the only way is to delete that review so that we can maintain our respect among people. But a lot of people don’t know how to delete a review on google. We will discuss how to delete a review on google in the given article.
Removing google reviews
Google reviews are said to be the internet’s word of mouth; it means reviews have the power to break or make one’s business. So the best way to maintain the business is removing bad reviews on Google. There is no option to delete a review on Google but we can do some steps to delete a bad review on Google.
The first thing that we can do to remove a bad review from Google is a response. If we respond to the user who reviewed then there is a chance that he will add or remove the review by himself from Google. But before responding you must have to keep in mind the given some tips:
- We must have to be kind while responding.
- We must not use offensive words.
- First of all, we have to apologize, and then we have to make sure to the user that we will remove their issue as early as possible.
Some types of reviews are restricted by Google’s policy and if anyone gives a review that violates the policy then google will automatically remove that review. Some of them are:
- Reviews that contain offensive words are prohibited.
- Reviews that contain illegal data are prohibited.
- Sexually explicit reviews are prohibited.
- The harassing reviews are also prohibited by google.
- Reviews that contain data that prove to be harmful to anyone are prohibited.
Can companies delete google reviews?
Yes, companies can delete google reviews. There are 4 ways that a company can follow to delete a google review:
- Companies can easily remove inappropriate content.
- Companies can solve the user’s issue so that they remove the review.
- Companies can contact google’s small business team to remove the review.
- Companies can report to google to remove reviews if it is slanderous or illegal.
How many flags are required to remove a Google review?
If we have evidence that will explain that the review has violated the policies accomplished by google then only one flag will be enough to remove the review from google. This is because Google doesn’t take action on how many times the review has been flagged as inappropriate but it takes action when it is proved that the review has violated the policies of Google.
There are a lot of people in the world that are there just to spread negativity. Such people think it is their responsibility to give bad reviews on google. So to get rid of such people, a lot of companies are trying to know how to delete a review on google. The above article is all about how to delete a review on google.