The only key of all products that are given by Microsoft is the Microsoft account. Microsoft account always works for Xbox applications as well as Skype. It doesn’t only give the facility of all the products provided by Microsoft but also handles our Drive files, nuget.org account outlook. com, Hotmail, and MSN email accounts.
But if a person has to remove or delete his Microsoft account then the question arises in his mind that how to delete a Microsoft account.
There are a lot of reasons why he decided to delete the account. He may delete an account because he wants to create a new one or he decides to completely move to different operating systems. A person does not have to search a lot to do it, as we are here for you. We have introduced simple steps that help you to delete your Microsoft account without any effort.
A person just has to follow the given steps and he will come to know how to delete a Microsoft account. Before deleting a Microsoft account a person must know the initial preparation steps. In this article, we will let you know how you can delete your Microsoft account after deleting it once.
Also See : How To Change Browser Privacy Settings
Initial steps for deleting Microsoft account:
Deleting a Microsoft account will also affect all the other accounts that are connected to it. A person must know some initial steps that prepare him to delete his Microsoft account permanently:
- A person must have to remember his Microsoft account details. If he forgets them once then he will not be able to sign in to that account. Canceling descriptions is the first step that will let you know how to delete a Microsoft account.
- If hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com, msn.com are being used by a person as his email address, then they will get deactivated. A person can message all his clients about the deactivation of the account before deleting it.
- A person will lose all Skype credits and money from a gift card after deleting the account. So he must remember to use them.
- Important data of the owner of the account will also be removed automatically after deleting the Microsoft account. So he has the best chance to save all such vital information before deleting his Microsoft account.
- After deleting the Microsoft account, the person must have to create a new parent account that will handle all the child sub-accounts after the removal of the previous account.
- Before deleting a Microsoft account, a person must turn off reset protection so that he can use the device.
The steps mentioned above are the initial steps to delete a Microsoft account. Now we are going to know the main steps for delete a Microsoft account.
Deleting Microsoft Account Permanently:
A person has to follow the steps given below to completely delete his Microsoft account so that he can create a new one. If a person forgets his password then he has to go through some identification test. After this, he will be able to create a new password.
- Click on the ‘Microsoft’ webpage.
- Tap on the page ‘Close your Account’.
- A person has to enter the correct email address connected with the account that we want to delete.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Here a person has to enter his password. This will sign him to his account.
- Tap on the option ‘Next’ again.
- On a closer page, checkboxes will appear. A user has to tick them all.
- Select the option ‘Reason you are deleting your Account for’ by choosing the drop-down menu.
- Here a person has to select the reason for deleting his account.
- Tap on the option ‘Mark Account for Closure option.’
- Now tap on ‘Done.
These are the steps that a person can follow to delete his Microsoft account. I hope that you will find this article interesting and helpful. To read more articles like this follow us on our websites.