As we all know that the Apple Watch is a very convenient device for the ones who don’t want to carry heavy devices. It is good to have all the desired apps present in the Apple watch but excessive apps may be problematic. Too many apps make the system heat up very soon as the screen is very tiny and it also becomes difficult to search and add anything in the apps.
There should be space present in the Apple Watch if the updates and installation of the app are needed. If you are a person who wants to know how to delete apps on an Apple watch to improve memory and processing then this article will help you to know how to delete apps on an Apple watch.
How to delete apps on an Apple Watch using an iPhone
If a person wants to learn how to delete apps on an Apple watch using an iPhone then the steps are given below:
- Start the ‘Watch App’ which is present in the iPhone and it is important to confirm that a person must be at the ‘My Watch’ Tab. Move downward until the ‘Installed on Apple Watch’ section will appear on the main screen.
- Search for the desired app you want to delete from the watch and then tap on it to move towards the process to delete that specific app. When a person moves towards the app’s detail page, swipe towards the left side to turn off the app.
This step immediately removes the desired app from the Apple watch using an iPhone attached to the Apple watch.
How to delete apps on an Apple Watch
If a person wants to know how to delete apps on an Apple watch directly without using any other device then the steps are easy and quick. The process to delete apps from Apple watch directly mainly depends upon the watch configuration. The steps that are involved in deleting apps from an apple watch are given below:
- Tap on the digital crown which is present on the apple watch to move towards the display of the applications present in the watch. If a person has set the apps at the list view then scroll the apps until the app which you want to delete appears on the screen.
- The desired app which you want to remove from the Apple watch is needed to swipe to the left side and then an icon that looks like a dustbin will appear on the screen. Tap on these dustbin-like icons.
- If a person has set the view as the grid view then select and hold the icon of the desired app till the time screen starts jiggling. Search for the app you want to remove from the Apple Watch and then tap on the ‘X’ sign which is present beside the app icon. This will delete the app from the Apple watch.
A person needs to know how to delete apps on an Apple Watch that are no longer useful if you want to install new apps or want to free some space to update the previously present apps. The steps that are mentioned in this article will help you to free some space from an apple watch using different devices. By making some space in the Apple watch will enhance its working and reduce battery wastage.