Sometimes a person only needs to minimize the things present in the device. If applications present in the Chromebook are less then this would speed up the working of the device. A device with battery speed gives an amazing experience with fluent working to the user.
Chromebooks have a lot of space for the applications but if a person has started installing different applications of desire then this would create a problem. If you have installed a third-party application in the Chromebook and now want to get rid of it then you need to follow some simple steps.
You need to learn how to delete apps on Chromebook which only require a few minutes to spare your device. Let us have a look at some easy steps that any person can follow to delete different apps from the Chromebook.
How do you delete things quickly on Chromebook?
If you want to learn how to delete apps on Chromebook then the steps are easy. You just need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Head towards the launcher that would be present in the form of a circular icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you need to click on the up carrot that would appear on the screen. The up carrot step will allow you to see all the applications present in the device.
- Now you need to right-click on the desired application which you want to uninstall from the device. Tap on the trackpad with the help of two fingers to act uninstalling.
- Now click on the ‘uninstall’ option that would appear on the screen or you can also select the option of ‘remove from Chrome‘.
- At last, you just need to select ‘remove’ from the options which appear on the screen. In this way, you successfully delete apps from the Chromebook in just a few minutes.
How do you delete everything off your Chrome?
If you want to know how to delete apps on Chromebook then you need to sign out from your Chromebook. Press and then hold the command for a few seconds which is Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r. You need to restart the device and then a box will appear on the screen. Select the option of ‘power wash’ and then select ‘continue’.
Different steps will appear on the screen, follow them and then again sign in to the Google account. This will reset the Chromebook and in this way, everything will be deleted from the Chromebook.
How do I uninstall an app?
It is very easy to delete or uninstall an application on Android. You just need to hold it after pressing the application for some time and drag it to the option of uninstalling that would be appearing at the top of the screen. Uninstall would be in the form of a trash cycle or delete option. If you don’t want to delete an application permanently then you can just move them to the app drawer present in the Android phone.
If you are unable to find a thing which you are looking for in the menu of the applications. It might be possible that the thing that you are looking for is not an application but a Chromebook extension.
Now you need to disable the extension of the Chromebook rather than uninstall it. You need to click three dots that would be present at the upper right side of the screen. Click on the option of ‘more tools’ and then head towards the option of ‘extensions’. At last, you need to turn off the extension.