With time a person moves to a different stage of life. A person may also want to delete the data he/she has in their devices. Due to some security threat, harassment issues, and other mistakes enforces a person to delete the accounts on social media. People don’t know the basic process to delete a Gmail account properly.
A person can easily delete all the data present on the Gmail account including the messages and other histories related to Google, youtube, and all the other social media accounts. A Gmail account is the most important and private account as it is used for signing in to the other accounts.
Deleting a Gmail account is an easy task to do but only when a person knows the correct sequence of the steps. These are the ways by using which a person can easily delete its Gmail account from google:
- First, move towards the settings of the Google account present in your device.
- There an option named ‘Data and Personalization’ present select that option.
- On the next page, more options there to make a plan for your data, delete or download.
- Select the option of ‘Delete the service or Delete the account’ which shown on the same page.
- Again, on the next page select the option of ‘delete the service’ this will confirm the action again.
- After that, a person ask to log in to your account which you want to delete.
- After that many options appear on the screen as to which account you want to delete. If a person wants to delete a Gmail account then only have to select the dustbin icon which appearing on the front side of the Gmail account option.
- Now the person needs to sign in to another account different from the account that the person wanted to delete, that another account must enter in the box.
- Click on the option of ‘Send verification Email’ this send an email for the verification of the deletion of the account.
- Now open this email at the Google account by typing the security alert as ‘Gmail deletion confirmation’
- Follow the link that would be sent in the message for confirmation and if asked then sign in to the account you want to delete.
- At the end of the confirmation email, Select the option that allows that you want to delete the Gmail account.
- Select the ‘Delete’ option and after that select the option of ‘Done’.
Emails that are present
The messages in the account will be deleted permanently once the Gmail account will be deleted. There would be no chances of retrieval of the data after the deletion of the account. If a person has used a third party option and saved the messages or downloaded the mails by using other options then the messages will be saved. This option will save the messages even after the deletion of the account.
Emails that are sent after deleting Gmail
If a person has deleted the Gmail account then all the emails sent to that old deleted Gmail will receive a notification that the user is no more. It is also possible that the delivery report will be in a way that the mail is failed to send to this user. Another option is that a person can also give the alternate or the new email address to the ones who tried to contact or the ones whom the user wants to be contacted.
In this way, a person easily deletes a Gmail Google account. Follow us on our official social media sites for the latest articles and more information.