The internet browser you used to search for anything can save the webpage you opened. This feature is beneficial as well as harmful for the user. If you want to remember a specific site then this feature is very helpful for instance you have to visit a learning or educational site then your internet browser will save the webpage in history so you can approach it quickly.
It could be undesirable especially when a person is concerned with his or her privacy and does not want anyone to get to know about the internet history. You may have to hand over your mobile phone to your family members or your friend and you experience a sinking feeling at that moment so it is best to learn how to delete history on Samsung.
Another disadvantage of not deleting internet history is that all the data will gather in cache and if your cache is large then it can slow down your internet browsing. You can easily delete your internet history on your Samsung mobile phone. In this article, you will be able to know how to delete history on Samsung.
Show me my browsing history
If you are thinking How do I check internet history on Samsung? Then it’s very simple and easy. Open the browser on your Samsung mobile phone and tap on the menu button present at the top right corner of your browser screen. A drop-down menu will open, find the option of “history” and tap on it. All of your browser histories will appear in the form of a list.
How do I clear the internet history of Samsung?
If you want to delete your history on Samsung internet then follow the given steps:
- Open the Samsung internet app and the toolbar settings option will be present. Open the settings of Samsung internet by tapping on settings.
- In the settings select the “privacy and security” option. Tap on the Delete browsing data option and select the desired option. You can select the option of browsing history, cache or cookies, and site data, password by checking the circles present before each option. Hit the delete option and your all internet history will be deleted. It will take one or two minutes if your data is large.
Follow the given steps if you want to delete your browsing history from any other browser like chrome:
- Open the Chrome browser and tap on the three dots present at the upper right side of the screen to open the menu.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the screen, scroll down until you find the option of settings. Tap on settings to open the settings tab. On the settings tab tap on the privacy option.
- Click on the option to delete personal data from the given options. Now you have different options available on the screen, check them according to your need for instance check the circle before the “Browsing history” and “Cache”. Then hit the delete option present at the bottom right side of the screen.
Can anyone see your history after you deleted it?
There are chances that your history can be found. Although it will not appear on the main screen, by putting in some effort it can be regained. Unauthorized parties can recover all of your browsing histories even after you have deleted them.
How often should you clear the browsing history of your Samsung mobile phone?
It is recommended to clear or delete your browsing history regularly or after every browsing session. But if you don’t do it regularly then you must delete all the browsing history after one month.
You want to delete your internet history to secure your private life or to enhance the speed of your browser. The above article is about how to delete internet history on your Samsung mobile phone. You can easily do it by approaching the settings of the browser or you can also delete them from the apps.