LinkedIn provides a network to link the professionals on a platform. Anyone can make and manage her or his own Professional identity on LinkedIn.The most useful feature of LinkedIn is that you can inform people that you are looking for a job.
You will connect to the people that guide you and will help you. It’s a very secure platform and it will take good care of your sensitive information but the risk is always present as this platform knows you very well.
If you are not interested in using it and you want to delete all your personal information permanently you can delete your LinkedIn account easily.
There is no need to worry and wait 12 months to delete your LinkedIn account automatically. LinkedIn is providing its audience a very useful feature which is ‘LinkedIn Customer service’. It is a feature through which any person can contact LinkedIn services with just one click
By using this service the customer will request LinkedIn to delete all the information and the request will be responded to by most users within a month. The only possible information that will remain will be the one you have shared with others and they have copied it.
Steps to delete your account on LinkedIn
1. First, move to the LinkedIn Website and then move into your account.
- At the top right side of the LinkedIn page click on your profile picture to go to your account menu.
- In the account, menu click on “Settings and privacy”
- A new window will open, press on the “Account” tab, and scroll down. On the right side click on the ” Closing Your LinkedIn account” option.
- Then a new window will open. This is the ” first account deletion page” and LinkedIn will ask you “Why are you closing your account?”. You will find many options you can click on or you can select “other”. You can write your feedback in the given box here and then click “next” to continue your deletion.
- Then a new window will open and you have to recheck the information to ensure that you are deleting the right account. Click on “Verify account”.
- Sometimes LinkedIn will ask you one more time that you want to delete your LinkedIn account and this will be your last chance. After pressing on “close” your account will be erased from LinkedIn within 1 day.
- In the end, you will get a confirmation notification that your account is closed. After this, you can’t get access to it and you will be logged out from your account.
After 24 hours your email that you used to make that particular account will be available so you can make another new account if you want on this email after 24 hours of deleting the account request.