Privacy is the part and parcel of everyone in this world, nobody in this world wants to spy on anyone. Youtube is an active and interesting site where anyone can watch small vlogs as well as a few hours of films without any interruption.
One can waste a few too many hours just scrolling and watching videos without thinking about time. This shows that of videos in our history of YouTube.
Having a long Youtube history can create chaos in certain situations, as finding one informative video from the history videos watched in free time very hectic. It is very important to have a watch on another person just by looking at the history of his/her social media account.
Sometimes it is good to have a long history of the videos as if anyone wants to again watch a specific video so they can watch it after a long time. If a person is habitual of deleting Youtube history regularly then this easier by following the steps given below.
Delete from Desktop
Following steps are to follow for deleting the history specifically from the desktop:
- First, move to the Youtube website and make sure that a person is logged in to one’s own account.
- In order to move to the history of Youtube, first reach the ‘menu’ on the left side of the screen. Then select ‘history’ from the options.
- On the right side of the history screen there lies an option of ‘ Clear all watch history’ when a person selects that option then a pop-up notification is received. In that popup notification, they asked whether a person wants to clear history from all the devices where the account is logged in.
- Again select ‘clear watch history’ for the confirmed deletion of all the history of Youtube.
If a person wants to clear specific videos rather than deleting the whole then an ‘X’ appears next to the video by selecting that option.
Delete from Mobile app
Following steps are use to follow for deleting history from the mobile app:
- Tap on the ‘youtube’ icon present on the mobile phone’s main menu.
- Locate the library option present at the bottom right corner of the screen. The library option is like a folder icon, tap on it.
- Tap on the history option which appears on the library screen.
- Locate 3 vertical dots, right next to the search icon on the upper side of the screen. Tap on the dots present on the history screen.
- Tap on the ‘History control’ option and then select ‘Clear watch History’ which is present under the history and privacy option.
- A popup notification appears which asks whether you want to clear the history from all the devices which are logged in to this specific account.
- Again tap the ‘Clear all watch’ to confirm the completion of deleting the whole history.
If a person wants to clear specific videos rather than deleting the whole of the history. Then, 3 dots which are present next to the title of the video tap on them, select ‘remove from watch History’. This removes a specific video from the history.