If a person uses Google for his work, study, or any other purpose he just has to know all the features of Google. Similarly, he must know how to delete google search history.
A person has to follow some steps to delete google history from Google account, Google Chrome, web browser, iOS, or from Google app.
Deleting search history from Google account
There is no need to panic if a person doesn’t know how to delete Search history from their Google account. It is a very easy method to delete Search history if a person uses Google search while having a Google account signed on it. He just has to follow the given instructions:
- Open your mobile browser, if you are not signed in to your Google account just signed in to it and browse myaccount.google.com
- On the left side an option “Data and Personalization” will appear, select it and then scroll down till an option ” Activity and timeline” will appear, click on it and select my activity.
- Select the three vertical dots that appear at the top of the screen to the right of the search field to delete all the Google search history. Then click on delete activity by.
- From the delete, activity box click on all time.
- The service that you want to delete activity from, choose it and if a person wants to select all the categories then click on all. Select next.
- Click on delete from confirmation box
- By following the above steps a person can delete his Google activity permanently.
Deleting search history from Chrome Web browser on Computer
A person can easily his Google search history within the browser in case Google chrome is his main web browser.
Follow the given instructions to delete Search history from Chrome.
- On the computer click on Chrome Web browser
- At the upper right corner, three vertical dots will appear, tap on them.
- From the drop-down menu select history, from the sub-menu select history
- Select clear browsing data from the left side to delete all the search history.
- From the drop-down menu click on time range and select all time to clear all the search history
- Click on the option ” clear data”
- On the right side of the item that you want to delete, three vertical dots will appear and click on them. Then click on remove from history.
Deleting Google history from Chrome Web browser on Android
A person can delete all his search history from the Chrome Web browser on Android by following these steps:
- Click on the chrome web browser app, tap on history after clicking on three vertical dots.
- Tap on the Clear browsing data option to delete the entire search history
- Tap on the time range drop-down arrow and then click on all time if we are clearing the entire history
- Click on the clear data option from the lower corner.
Deleting search history from Chrome Web browser on iOS devices
We can clear the search from Chrome Web browser by following these steps:
- Click on chrome web browser app
- From the bottom, menu click on three horizontal dots
- From the submenu click on the history option
- Tap on Clear browsing data to delete the entire search history
- From the menu select the time range on a particular tab.
- Tap on all time to remove all history
- Click on clear browsing data to confirm click on it the second time.
If you like our articles then keep on supporting us and for more updates follow our social media accounts.