Wallpaper is a definite digital background that is present and managed by your mobile phone’s home screen menu. You can download wallpapers or simply it can be an image present in yours.
People personalize their mobile phone’s wallpaper to reflect an image of their personalities to others. Now it becomes a part of life to personalize the mobile phone wallpapers to show your hype. Wallpaper has a great effect on mobile phone usage as an attractive wallpaper may become a reason for a positive and better experience with your mobile phone.
Live wallpapers are changing screen wallpapers, they provide a dynamic flow to your home screen. They contain animations that are attractive to watch. They act as a GIF on your home screen meaning when you tap or hold the wallpaper it moves. That is the reason people find them interesting and entertaining to use.
Most of the android and iPhone come with built-in live wallpapers. You just have to select one which you find interesting. But you can customize your live wallpaper by using any video you have on your mobile phone.
Now the question arises of how to make a live wallpaper for your home screen. You can easily do it. On iPhone, you can create a live wallpaper without downloading any app, and on Android devices, you can create a live wallpaper by using any third-party app.
How to make live wallpaper on an iPhone device
There is no need to download any third-party app if you are using iPhone 6S or any letter model. You can make your live wallpaper on your iPhone easily.
You can only make live papers on iPhone 6 or later models because these models enable users to use the 3D touch feature and to take live photos. By using live photos you can take a snip from the video and edit it and select a perfect frame for your live wallpaper.
Follow the given steps to create a live wallpaper on your iOS 13 and iOS 14 devices:
- From your iPhone, go to the “settings” and select the “wallpaper” option. From the wallpaper tab “select choose a new wallpaper” option and scroll down then you will find the “live photos” option, tap on it to select a photo. From the live photos select a photo that you want to be on your screen.
- After selecting a live photo tap on the “set” option. Now decide whether you want to set the live wallpaper on your lock screen only or you want to set the live wallpaper on both of the screens. You should select the lock screen or set both options because the live wallpaper will not move on the home screen so it will show no significant results.
After following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to watch a live wallpaper on your lock screen which will act as a gif when you tap and hold the wallpaper image. Many iOS apps provide you the option to download a live photo or gif which you will use as a live wallpaper on your lock screen.
How to create make live wallpaper on your Android device
On Android devices auto built live wallpaper feature is not present so the question arises of how to make a live wallpaper on Android. The answer is you can use a third-party app such as “GIF live wallpaper”, “video live wallpaper”, “wallops life wallpapers HD, and background backgrounds 4K/3D to make live wallpaper on Android.
Follow the given steps to know how to make a live wallpaper on an Android device:
- To create a live wallpaper go to the third-party app and select the “gallery” option. Select the video from the gallery that you want to use for making the live wallpaper.
- Choose some options for the live wallpaper settings. You can choose the play audio option that enables the audio whenever you tap the wallpaper so it is not a good idea as it will consume more battery power and also risk your privacy. Another option you can use is to form a loop of the video so it will play nonstop.
- When you have done selecting the options for the live wallpaper then select the “set live wallpaper” option.
By using the above-mentioned steps you can set a created live wallpaper on an Android device by using a third-party app.
Hopefully, you find this article interesting and helpful. You can read more interesting and helpful articles on our website by visiting it.