TikTok Is a Chinese Social app through which any person can create and share short videos. People use this app for entertainment purposes, they share videos on different topics.
Nowadays Live streaming has become an interesting task or hobby for many people. You can show anything live to an audience of the world by just clicking a button. Thousands of people can watch you at the same time and you can respond to them also.
People show their skills or thoughts including dance videos, cooking skills, and their talent by using different social apps. There are a lot of people who are willing to watch these types of live videos.
To go live on TikTok is a very easy process and anyone can do it by clicking some buttons. There are some basic steps anyone has to follow to go live on TikTok.
Specific Requirements to Do Live Streaming
Other social apps do not have high requirements to go live but TikTok has some requirements that every person should have to do before starting live streaming otherwise he will not be able to go live.
On the TikTok app, the live streaming option will not be available until the user has 1000 followers. Even after completing the 1000 followers task, TikTok may take some days to show a live stream button.
The other essential requirement is that the TikTok user must be more than 16 years old to do live streaming. To create an account on TikTok, a person should be 13 years old.
Many other policies are present for example if a user is more than 18 years old then other people can send ” virtual gifts” to the user and he can use them to exchange with cash. Under 18 users can get only hearts or comments on his short videos.
Steps to Go Live
We can go live after completing all the above requirements. Ensure that the broadcasting button is available on your app. If the button is not available then recheck the follower’s number, in case our followers are more than 1000 then wait for some days it will be available soon to our app.
You can go live to TikTok on your android or iOS device by using the following steps”
- Go to your TikTok app and log in to your TikTok account if it is needed. You can download the TikTok app from ” Google play store”.
- At the bottom of the screen in the center, you will find a “+” sign. Click on that sign.
- Under the ” record button” you will find the “Go Live” Option. Click on it.
- In case if you have not found any live option it means your TikTok account has not fulfilled all the requirements needed to use this feature.
- Write the title of your live video. The title should include all the details of your live video. It should be eye-catching and interesting so people would be interested to watch it.
- After writing the title. Press the ” Go Live” button to start your live streaming.
- When you are done, press the “x” button and your live streaming will end.