The most growing social media networking site nowadays is Facebook. The majority of the population uses Facebook not just as a source of recreation but as a source of communication and business.
Facebook is giving a tough time to Google-owned websites like Youtube. Facebook itself spreads pictures as well videos, which increase the demands of the users. Facebook is fulfilling the needs of the users, by providing each and everything on the plate.
To download a video from Facebook is a hard nut to crack, as not easy as downloading videos from Youtube. Different sites have suggested ways to download a video from Facebook but many of them have faults and errors in them.
A site named ‘GetFbStuff.com’ has a good approach to host many Facebook videos. It not only hosts but also has many interesting features.
Video downloading from Facebook
GetFbStuff.com is used to download videos from Facebook without the restriction of the device. As it is a website-based downloader it supports all types of windows and systems with maximum accuracy.
Facebook is working in a very professional way, as the videos of facebook are present on the Facebook server. The URL that is shown on Facebook is not the actual one rather it is an embedded version of the link.
Follow the given steps to download a public video:
- First, get the link to the video. It is important to check that the video which is going to be downloaded is public and the link is present on the Facebook server.
- Right-click on the video and open the video in a new tab then copy the URL from the web browser.
- Open the online Facebook video downloader and paste the link in the video URL box. After that click the ‘Download’ button on the right side to proceed with the process.
- Then you would be asked in which quality you want to download the video, high resolution/low resolution.
- After selecting the quality then right-click on the ‘save video as’ to save the video on the device.
If a person cannot download a video from this process, it would be due to privacy issues.
Facebook is working hard to protect the users’ privacy, so it becomes difficult to save private video. The video with privacy fails to download from different websites.
To download a video which not public the following steps are used:
- GetFbStuff is most preferably used to download a private video.
- Page source of the video is needed to start the downloading process. Right-click on the link of the video to open the video in a new tab.
- Right-click on the page and select ‘view page source. Copy the entire page source.
- Now open the private video downloader and paste the source code in the box. Then, click the blue color ‘Download’ button.
- Select the required quality of the video and then right-click to select the ‘Save link as’.
This will save the video on the device. These are some useful methods to download a video that is public as well as private from Facebook.