Tiktok videos are clips of a few seconds, made by a content creator in the view to get itself viral on TikTok or to get viral on different social media sites. As it is prominently seen from the definition that the video is created to get viral hence it must share on all the sites to get the attention of the audience.
Hence TikTok provides an opportunity for the creators to share all their stuff on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The Sharing option is a feature that shares the link of the video or downloads the video for complete sharing.
Hence a person is free from downloading another third-party app for the TikTok videos downloading. TikTok also provides beautiful filters and options to add different songs and transitions in the video to make it more charming and attractive.
A person needs to log in to the TikTok app which is present in the mobile phone then the cell phone must have connected with the wifi or internet connectivity.
- First, tap on the official TikTok app to get yourself entered. Then log in to your account and find the desired video you want to download.
- At the right side there lies an arrow-shaped icon which is the option of ‘Share’ select that option.
- A black and white mixed menu will appear then select the ‘Save Video’ option. The video will immediately start downloading after this.
- If a person wants to share this video on other social media sites then select one of the social media options present there. If a person just wanted to download it then just tap on close after downloading.
- One can find the TikTok video in the same folder where all the downloaded videos are present.
Videos Without Downloading Option
On TikTok, some videos don’t have an option of downloading. Like all other social media sites, TikTok also respects the privacy of the people, hence it only shares and is allowed to share such material which is public by the creator. The videos that are not public and are private by the creator don’t have an option of downloading in the options.
Some people don’t allow others to download their videos yet they just allow others to watch the videos. Such videos don’t have a download option. If a person only wants to just make videos neither want others to watch nor download the video then such videos are private.
Another way to download such video is to use the feature of screen recording, just turn on the video and start screen recording this will save the video from TikTok even though the download option is not available.
Downloading on Desktop
Tiktok is an app for mobile, it only provides its facilities to mobile users. It doesn’t allow people to watch, download, comment, and save data on the computers.
The saving feature also provides a technique of screen recording. The mobile phone is the fastest and easiest device that provides maximum features to its users regarding the TikTok app.