Apple has introduced an amazing device which is AirPods. By using AirPods a person has just saved himself from the wires of headphones and can enjoy music, podcasts, and other videos by inserting a small device in the ear. The only problem with AirPods is that they are wireless hence can be misplaced or fall easily which causes great trouble for its users.
Assuming this problem Apple has just worked to wipe out this error from the device. A person can locate AirPods when they are online as well as offline. Apple also works to provide a ‘play button in which a person can hear the sound of the case if it is lost or misplaced to detect it. An app which is known as ‘Find my Device’ can help users by making the sound when AirPods are online and can locate the last online location of the AirPods case.
Apple has allowed its users to map using to find my device application or icloud.com which will show and guide them towards the exact location of AirPods. These features help a user to detect AirPods and save himself from a panic situation.
How to find AirPods if offline
If a person has lost AirPods and finds that they are offline then steps to find an offline AirPods are given below:
- Click on the ‘Find my iPhone’ app present on the mobile or open up icloud.com on the computer. Sign in to your ID using all the important credentials. A list of devices will appear on the screen once paired with the device.
- A person is encouraged to select the AirPods option from the given devices. As AirPods are offline, hence sound will not help in this situation. A person is needed to tap on the car icon which will locate the exact location where the AirPods were last detected.
- The last location of the AirPods will help to find them using a map which shows and guides them towards that location.
How to find AirPods case
If a person has lost an AirPods case then it’s about luck that he may find the case or just need to buy another one. The following steps are needed to follow:
- Select the ‘Find my iPhone’ app which is present in the device and then a list of pair devices will appear on the screen. Select the AirPods from the paired devices. check whether the LED light on AirPods is green or grey.
- If the LED light is green it means that the AirPods case is somehow near you. If you find the LED light grey it means that the AirPods are far away from you or run out of battery. In the case of green light, a person is needed to select a ‘play’ option in which the AirPods case produces sound and a person can track the sound if it is audible.
- If the light is grey then it is encouraged to select the ‘car’ icon which will explain the last location on the map. A person can locate it at the last place where it was seen online.
Also See: How To Check On Airpods Battery Life
How to find AirPods if only one piece is lost
We all know that AirPods come in pairs. If a person has lost one of the AirPod from the pair then it becomes difficult to find the other. If a person has lost AirPods separately, it is encouraged to find one AirPods whose location is visible. The AirPod which is visible on the map is needed to locate and then put in the AirPods case.
When one AirPod is put in the AirPods case, a person is needed to refresh the map. After refreshing the location of another AirPods which is lost can be seen on the map. A person can locate the lost AirPods just by moving towards the location of the AirPod.
A person may lose his AirPods in different scenarios hence after reading this article a person made to find a lost AirPods. By following these simple tricks losing an AirPods would not be problematic because solutions, as well as the preventions, are mentioned.