Different ways are available in the market to search different people according to desire. A person may also find different interesting people to follow by searching them on Twitter. It is very easy to search for someone on Twitter without the headache of the device a person is using to act.
If a person is having an email address, username, or phone number on their device then the person can access you using the information. By uploading contacts to Twitter a person may find all the associated Twitter accounts. A Twitter account may also appear in the suggestions to follow if a person has uploaded contact associated with it on Twitter.
How to find someone using Username
It is very easy to find someone using their username as the process is quick and simple. People mostly don’t use their real names on Twitter accounts, rather a nickname or some supposed name is also used by the audience. If you want to know how to search for someone using the username then the steps are given below:
- Sign in to your Twitter account using your mobile by tapping on the Twitter application present in it. A person can also sign in to a Twitter account using a computer by moving towards the browser and right twitter.com and directly move to the Twitter official website. After writing all the credential information needed to log in to your account a person may enter into the personal account.
- A search box will appear on the upper part of the main screen. A person needs to select the magnifying glass icon in the search box and then type the username of the person you want to search on Twitter. A complete search result will appear on the screen and the user needs to select the desired person from that search list. Once the desired person is being searched click on the username to move towards the desired person’s Twitter page.
- For the accurate search result, it is encouraged to move towards the ‘People’ option once the complete search list appears on the screen. This will narrow down the search list towards the specific people with only that specific username. When a person finds the desired account just select the ‘Follow’ option present right next to the username.
If the user wants to view the account of the desired person then it is important to select the ‘Results’ option to view the Twitter account of the other person.
Also See: How To Save Videos From Twitter Easily
How to find someone using the Phone number
A person can easily access anyone on Twitter by searching them using their phone number. Steps that are involved to search someone using their phone number and listed below:
- At the upper left side of the screen, a ‘Menu’ button will be present. It is important to select the menu button to move towards the process of search using phone numbers. Select the option of ‘Settings and Privacy’ and then move towards ‘Privacy and Safety’ options.
- Move down and select the option of ‘Discoverability and Contacts’. Select the option of ‘Sync Address Book Contacts’ to enable this feature. In this way, all the Twitter accounts associated with the contacts present in the device will be visible on the screen and a person can search them using their phone number.
How to find someone using email
Twitter doesn’t allow anybody to access another person using an email address directly. A person can access anybody using an email address if the email address is present in the address book of the email account. All the steps that are involved in searching a person using a phone number can be used to search a person using the email address. By sync the contacts the Twitter accounts associated with the email accounts present in the address book will be visible on the screen.
It is important to know that new accounts may not appear immediately on Twitter rather they may take hours to a few days for the appearance. If the person you are searching for has not filled in the important information while making the account then you will be unable to search that person. The people who don’t actively use Twitter may also appear down in the search list. Hence it becomes difficult to find that person in the search list.