There are a lot of people who gradually update their PC so that they can improve their performance on PC. For this, they have to consider what type of PC hardware they should buy or the points they have to consider before selling their system to a company.
If a person wants to upgrade this PC, the first thing he has to consider is the kind of PC hardware he has to buy as well as the things he should consider before selling his current system.
We must make sure that we have enough information about the specs that we are using. Checking specs is really an easy and simple method. A lot of people do not know how to check pc specs. In this article, We will discuss how to check pc specs and what are pc specs.
To check the CPU we have to follow the given steps:
- First of all, we have to right-click on the windows start menu icon. Then a menu will appear, tap on ‘System’.
- A new screen will appear, we will see the kind of CPU next to the ‘Processor’. We can have all the information about our processor from here.
To check GPU we have to follow the given simple steps:
- First of all, we have to right-click on the windows start menu icon. Then a menu will appear, tap on ‘Device Manager.
- After this, we have to tap on the arrow next to ‘Display adaptors’ in the device manager. We will see our GPU here and can note all information about it from here.
The process of finding the type of motherboard is somehow different from finding CPU and GPU. We can open my desktop and can see who has manufactured the motherboard and the model of the motherboard. Many motherboards are named MSI B350M, GA-AX370, or ASUS Z370-A. A person can follow the given steps to check the type of motherboard:
- First of all, we have to write system information in the search bar and then move down on the tab where we will see an option for ‘Motherboard manufacturers’ or ‘Baseboard manufacturers’.
- We will see the information about our keyboard next to option ‘Motherboard manufacturers’ or ‘Baseboard manufacturers’.
A person has to follow the given steps to check the RAM.
- First of all, we have to tap on the windows start menu and then search for the option ‘System’. Tap on the option and scroll down the list. Here we will see all the information related to our RAM.
Use of third party tools:
Rather than following the above steps we can also use some third-party apps to know how to check pc specs. The following tools will help us to have information about computer specs:
- Core Temp
What are computer specs?
A lot of people don’t know the meaning of computer specs. Basically, computer specs are the technical specification and descriptions regarding the components of a computer. They are classified as:
How do we check computer specs?
If we want to check the computer specs of windows 10 2020 then we have to follow the given steps:
- Tap on start and then write ‘System Information’. A page will appear, we will see information related to the system in it. We can tap on ‘Component’ and then on ‘Display’ to view further details.
There are a lot of people who are unaware of different features and information related to computers and laptops. In the above article, we have discussed how to check PC specs and what PC specs mean. If a person doesn’t know about PC specs then the above article proves to be helpful to him.