iPhone series have launched iPhone 13 and you can get one at your nearest store or you can also buy it online. iPhone 13 is considered the best iPhone Apple has created in its entire journey. No doubt Apple has created marvelous devices and now the devices are coming with the updated features of attention-grabbing.
During the setting up of the iPhone 13 series people always enjoy it. But now the iPhone is receiving different complaints from the customers as the 13 series has some issues with it. The main issue which was witnessed in different customers is the sim card not working issue. If you are facing the same problem that the sim card is not working in iPhone 13 then this article will help you in this regard.
How do I fix my sim card not working on my iphone?
If you are facing the problem that the SIM card is not working on the iPhone. There would be different reasons for this problem. Some of the problems along with their solution are discussed below:
- Due to the unpredictable demand for the iPhone 13, this led to the problem of activation errors in these devices. If you are facing this problem then you need to connect to your service provider and this would be solved in a few hours.
- In the new iPhone series, the user is encouraged to check the carrier settings. If the carrier settings are not updated then you may face invalid sim cards and other problems. To solve this problem open up the ‘settings’ of the device and then move to the ‘general’ settings. Tap on the ‘about’ and check if any update is available or not.
- If you have turned on airplane mode and then turn it off along with the restarting of the device and you are still facing the problem of the SIM card not working. Then move to the ‘Settings’ of the device and open up the ‘general’ settings. Select the ‘reset’ option and then ‘reset network settings. After confirming the action the phone network setting would be reset to default.
- If the SIM card is not seated perfectly in the device then you will also face the problem of the SIM card not working. You just need to remove the SIM card from the device and then insert it again. Sometimes cleaning the SIM slot would also be very helpful in solving this problem.
- If you are using an old SIM card then it can have unexplained errors with it. A person must check whether there is a problem with the device or with the SIM card. You can have a new SIM card or clean the debris from it
Why is the phone not reading the sim card?
If the phone is not reading the sim card then it might be due to the sim slot or the connector problem. Sometimes dust accumulates over the SIM slot and connector causing the device not properly reading the sim card. It is important to keep the device clean so that it can work properly.
The user always wipes the connector with a very gentle hand so that the dirt would be removed. If the pin of the SIM slot is broken then it also causes the problem of SIM card detection in an android phone.
How do I fix my sim card not working?
If you are facing the problem that the sim card is not working then you are encouraged to remove the SIM card and then put it again in the iPhone. Restart the device or you can also put the device on airplane mode and then turn it off.
Sometimes updating the iOS of the device and confirming that the account of the device is valid is also important. The user is also encouraged to check the carrier settings of the iPhone or test the malfunctioning sim card.
SIM card issues are always very common in iPhone devices. You always received invalid sim or no SIM messages on the device and you keep on searching about the solution to these problems. First, you are encouraged to find the reasons for these errors present in the device then move towards a solution. The above article will provide you with all the information related reasons for SIM card error in the device along with the solution to these problems.