Samsung mobile phones are gaining the attention of the audience very quickly. People are very curious about the functionalities and features of the Samsung mobiles. It is a fact that people are always in search of free features and functions of devices. A lot of applications are present on Samsung mobile which you can enjoy for free. A person can also download applications on Samsung mobile from the Google Play Store.
How do you get free apps on Samsung?
If a person wants to know how to get free applications on Samsung devices then you must know that it is not a tricky process. The steps that are involved to get free applications on Samsung are given below:
- Open up the application of Play Store in your device as the Play Store icon looks exactly like a multi-colored triangular shape icon. If you don’t have the Google Play Store application on the home screen then you need to swipe up the home screen. After swiping up, the application drawer will open and you will have the Google Play Store application in the drawer.
- Select the search bar present in the Google Play Store application at the upper part of the screen. This will open up a keyboard with the help of which you can type anything in the search bar. Now type the desired application name which you want to download. You can type the category as well as the exact name of the application in the search bar.
- Now select the search icon that would be present on the right side of the keyboard. This will start searching for the desired application on Play Store. Now review the results of the search you can also scroll down to see the the list of the applications which will appear on the screen after searching. It’s time for you to select the desired application from the list and when you find the desired app just tap on it and open it up.
- If you want to download the desired application then tap on the install option that would be present at the top right side of the screen. If the app is free then it will start downloading but if the application is paid then Google will ask you about money. A popup notification will appear on the screen asking about downloading the application.
- Tap on the accept option and this will start downloading applications on the device. You need to wait for some time until the application is completely downloaded and installed on the device. When the app is completely downloaded and installed you can open it up by tapping on its icon and start using it.
How can I install an app on my Samsung phone?
If you want to know how to install an application on a Samsung phone then a few steps need to be done. Swipe up the screen of your device so that you can gain access to the app’s tray. Long press on the application icon of the device which you want to add to your home screen of the Samsung phone. Now drag the application and drop it on the home screen or you can also select an option of add to home when you tap on the selected app.
Are apps free on Samsung?
Yes, some applications are free available for Samsung users. A user just needs to swipe to the left side of the home screen to gain access to all the free applications. Free applications are installed by default in the device, especially in Android 11. The devices which have updated versions of Android also have free applications as it is important for a device to have the version of Android 11 to have free applications in the device.
In the discussion of getting free applications on the Samsung you just need to activate the Wi-Fi connectivity or data of your device. By opening the application market a person can locate the desired application along with its complete description. Select the install button and then click on ok which means you are accepting all the terms and conditions. After some time applications start downloading in this way a person can get free applications.